Little Things You Love

scblack

Leucocholic
@scblack GoPro footage of you doing the Kessel Run with it through the house, making all sound effects with your mouth. Otherwise it's a shelf queen.
Haha, I'll see what I can do. Sounds like fun!

Chest cam might be the best way to do it.

I have come across a business that sell a lighting kit for it. It includes: lighting, speakers, spaceship sounds, powered entry ramp, other powered guns - all built into the Falcon and USB powered. Its costs - get this: USD415.00. No I'm not paying that much.

Last edited:

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Thats hilarious.

Not gonna lie, going for a overnight back country ride on a process and having a cheeky spliff around the fire sounds pretty good. And I don’t smoke weed hahaha

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All this Lego bickering reminds me of something

Chest cam might be the best way to do it.
I think you'll need a few camera...
- POV on the head
- Chest provided the Falcon is in line with it
- Something on the undercarriage of the Falcon
- Maybe one facing backwards

Live long and prosper.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I’m just going to come out and say it.

Playing with Lego, big boxes of random parts, inventing machines and then smashing them into another invented machine, To see who’s made the strongest machine, priceless.

Big expensive Lego kits where every part has only one use, and when you’ve made the item, it sits on a shelf, yeah nah.

Even worse, themed Lego, and Lego movies.

Do your worst...
My Saturn V cost me $76.

I like kit bashing hence the lefty fatbike amongst others but some things like the Apollo rocket deserve to be made and then displayed.

I have an HO (1:87) scale crawler crane in process, this is made from three kits to represent a 600t crawler in tower configuration with 80m odd of main and about 55m of fly jib. Stands 1.2m tall. I also have a Liebherr hydraulic that will be connected to the main (laying it down).

My goal is to secure a 1:50 Manitowoc 8800.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I was reminded how shite the early morning traffic is on my commute to a site inspection today and just as I was ready to bitch about it I drew alongside a series I e type convertable in brg. My day improved immeditely. Did 535km in the '2' travelling south to the top end of Dozer country so sensible driving. Returned 6.7 L/100km! I love turbos...

ianganderton

Likes Dirt
I’m so pleased with myself. I’ve just managed to find all the bits I needed to mend my shifter and brake lever in the box of spares I’ve harvested off all sorts of broken parts and squirrelled away just in case

On Saturday a clipped a tree then pinballed 2 others

Result = broken 11sp shifter and missing lever

Tonight I managed to take the shifter apart without it exploding everywhere and then actually put it back together again without having any bits left over and it actually working

If that’s wasn’t a momentous achievement in its own right I then successfully loooked for and found the bits I needed to mend the lever

1 x lever
2 x correct bearings
2 x correct small T10 bolts

I then managed to bend the lever shell back into about the right shape without it snapping and put it all together so it works.

Bike fixed

No money forked out

Time - only about 45 minutes

Very pleased with myself and my hoarding tendencies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Some of my collection @Dales Cannon @scblack.

The blue Hot Rod came as a V6. Who in their right mind has a 6 cylinder hot rod? Had to lengthen the chassis to fit the bigger donk in.

The little go kart at the front was my first Technic kit