Little Things You Love

golden path

Banned
How very, very original.

The sheer novelty of that sort of response has brightened an otherwise dull evening.

I didn't say I didn't believe in it, Mr I'm Smarter Than You, I just said I'm not particularly concerned about it.

Now, I thought that was a simple and easily understood statement - which begs the question....when did you leave school?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Understand it but not concerned? Odd... Oh well, takes all sorts I suppose.

Seems a bit sociopathic though....

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
You've got.a lot of shares in solar generation don't you?
Hell no! Shares just mean I have less money for bikes. I do have a thing for hot air as a power source though.

Fact of the matter is that most punters lean towards dystopian​ ideals when faced with scenarios we don't fully understand. Witness the current hilarity in the US.

What tends to actually happen is mostly sod all. Except for an unfortunate few copping it in the neck plus another small cohort winning lotto.

The world will be a different place in 20 years. Not better or worse. Just different.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Better or worse for who...? Most creatures on this planet don't have a rosy outlook.

I'm happy for a lot of these aggressive destructive monkeys to starve or die of diseases, but I'm sad for all the innocent bystanders they take out as they fundamentally shit their own nests.

golden path

Banned
Misogynist, climate change denier and trump supporter! Yeah, not much of a human are ya?

Sent from two tin cans joined by string

Misogynist?

Climate change denier?

Anyway, to recap just for you, as you've been so nice::

Four.

Years.

Of.

Trump.

At least.

:clap2:

Last edited: