Little Things You Hate

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
lol, it's a university. We rub chins with wise looks and say "that's very interesting but have you ever considered..........blahblahblah". We're about the furthest thing away from doing things.
If its ANU you all seem pretty relaxed there. Just went for a wander through campus and everyone is just lazing about!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Whoa there Nelly. I didn't write the original post so I'm not tryin to be nuffink.

From here it looked like you'd missed the play. Maybe you didn't, but I still got to post a fun pic so it's a win all 'round.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yes, I'm aware that you were trying to be smart by having a go at irony. But you can't go and leave shockingly misspelt words lying around the place - you'll confuse the kids.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
Whoa there Nelly. I didn't write the original post so I'm not tryin to be nuffink.

From here it looked like you'd missed the play. Maybe you didn't, but I still got to post a fun pic so it's a win all 'round.
I think what we need here is a little...
:llama::llama::llama:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Got 3 Arnotts Royals left out of the pack, which are going nicely with the milk stout, nick cave and fire.

Chyeah boyeeeeee

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do you even beer? :twitch:
Hell no. One of my most unastralian traits is a total dislike for beer. I sell it occasionally, but around here it's hit and miss trying to sell things off th mainstream (I worked in a bar last year and sold a lot of corona...not much else as people didn't want to take too much of a risk).

Fyi - burnt number 2 quesadilla worse than number 1. Not my night for delicious fried toasties!

mekros

Likes Dirt
Tell me more about the milk stout....reminds me of my younger days having a Baileys with Coca Cola

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scblack

Leucocholic
I thought there was milk involved and it was sweeter because yeast doesn't eat lactose.
Partly right, lactose is added that does not ferment. Milk is indirectly involved as the lactose used is derived from milk.

Edit - and in saying partly right I was only partly right.

Last edited:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Having to smile and be nice to another round of fucking grads who know nothing and will suck resources to train up, all while we are not allowed to recruit desperately needed staff with actual skills because there is no money. :tsk:

Fucking grads...