Little Things You Hate

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I've taken solitude on the loo away from the house mates and friends. Get home, long day without my bike, and I'm thinking "who the fuck is blaring the backstreet boys on their deck? Arseholes". My house is. My house is doing that. Fuck. Gunna see how long I can sit in here before anyone comes looking

EDIT: Christ barbie girl is on now

Sent from my apologies to any neighbours

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH = looking around my house and making a list of things I gotta do to it so I can sell it.

Goodbye summer of George :(
I did toy with this myself recently...fix and stay, fix and sell, or fuck it...sell for what I can and "bank" the time/cash savings. Then my neighbour said he'd like to buy me out. Then i decided to go all ostrich...turns out staying and not fixing has been the easy option.

My neighbour will drop off a suit case full of cash one day right?

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I did toy with this myself recently...fix and stay, fix and sell, or fuck it...sell for what I can and "bank" the time/cash savings. Then my neighbour said he'd like to buy me out. Then i decided to go all ostrich...turns out staying and not fixing has been the easy option.

Most problems go away on a long enough timescale.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
New See Saws at Stromlo... They put gas struts on them to damp their motion, which means they don't fall nearly as fast as I was expecting. An uncomfortable "moment" waiting a long way off the ground....

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
New See Saws at Stromlo... They put gas struts on them to damp their motion, which means they don't fall nearly as fast as I was expecting. An uncomfortable "moment" waiting a long way off the ground....
Shirley this is in the kids area, might be time to bush up on the track standing skills...

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Hit it flat out and send it?

Last edited:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
It was more that I wasn't expecting it. The old one was really nice, well balanced and I had it down pat.

If you got on it fast and hit the anchors at the top of the plank it would come down hard enough to bottom forks, but that was half the fun!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It was more that I wasn't expecting it. The old one was really nice, well balanced and I had it down pat.

If you got on it fast and hit the anchors at the top of the plank it would come down hard enough to bottom forks, but that was half the fun!
So this is a comfort zone issue?

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I find riding them upside is the best way.

We are going to move out of Sydney, with three kids in good public schools it's a big call