Little Things You Hate

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
bubblewarpping kids it just ridiculous now. I'm surprised it haven't literally seen it happen. some school banned skipping because it was dangerous.....skipping.
Pretty sure kids are going to have no development of their motor control, they cant do anything to challenge themselves anymore. I wonder if we will see sports performance go backwards.
We are already seeing children grow up with no sense of self preservation. Falling off the swing and breaking your arm in primary school teaches you that jumping off high things is a bad idea.

Kids are sufficiently bubble wrapped they no longer have chance to learn and develop that sense.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
I fucking delivered junk mail in between jobs and fuck me it was hard work.
I earnt maybe $100 a fortnight and it was hard and degrading work. That was only a few years ago.
Do what it takes and suck it up princess.
My wife wiped shit out of old men's toilets in between breastfeeding our son because it was all we could get.
Hey I did junk mail/news paper delivery too for a bit.

Also, it depends where you live as to what work is like, some palces are struggling a lot,

Where I live youth unemployment is easily 20+ percent and the area I live in has the highest unemployment rates in the state.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Yep and I was 35 at the time.

Learn how to spell fuck ya.
It's R E A L I S E.
I love you POSM.
email notifications are instant.
Bahahaaaa, I missed that one. :first:
Thanks...........
You get email notifications when someone replies to your comments?

If so,

Have a free email notification on me :)
Yeah, I do too. Pain in the arse really, I'm just to lazy to change my subscription settings.

Hi indica :wave: