Little Things You Hate

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Think I have driven down to the mont and left my gopro in Sydney. Will have to empty the car tomorrow in daylight and see if I am as stupid as I think I am

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
LTIH; Snapping my chain as i went to ride off from the traffic lights :Cry: Too much torque in the old tree trunks...
I've done that a couple of times, before I learned why you don't pop a standard link out to remove the chain, then pop it back in again when you're finished.

jonny the boy

Likes Dirt
I've done that a couple of times, before I learned why you don't pop a standard link out to remove the chain, then pop it back in again when you're finished.
Thats usually what happens, but tihs one snapped the link in half, also i have a habit of not using quick links coz i always break 'em. And not long ago I had a shadow half link chain that had worn the grooves off the pins and you could push them through with your fingers, all jelly like. only spotted that one by accident too, lol

Trying to buy a new bed. I had to wait 3 weeks for the frame to arrive, now I've got at least another 2 waiting for the matress. Admittedly it is cheap enough for me to afford on my uni student budget, but still...

That and they were going to charge me $75 for delivery of my $100 frame.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
I hate putting the powder into my camelbac and then filling it with water only for a dead cockroach to float to the top. Yuck. But I just fished him out and used it anyway.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Raced my midschool Vortex today in tbe worst blustery conditions on a track thats nasty if you dont know it well, and i don't, with a 20 x 175 Powerblock on the front. Never again, front end was all over the place. Totally wrong tyre for the track and conditions not to mention the rider's skill deficit.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bought Bioshock Infinite for PC today, get it home and its 3 discs which is all good, Should only take an hour or so to install hey. No. It seems that the cocks at steam have decided that its better to take over the install process after disc 1 and make me DOWNLOAD 14GB of content rather than use the providedc discs 14gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!!!!! so far it's been 2.5 hours and it's only 76%........ :yell:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bought Bioshock Infinite for PC today, get it home and its 3 discs which is all good, Should only take an hour or so to install hey. No. It seems that the cocks at steam have decided that its better to take over the install process after disc 1 and make me DOWNLOAD 14GB of content rather than use the providedc discs 14gig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!!!!! so far it's been 2.5 hours and it's only 76%........ :yell:
You obviously don't play battlefield.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
Not wiping down the chopping board last night after cutting garlic.
This mornings toast with strawberry jam had a bit of a sulphuric edge to it.