Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
My mistake. It’s actually dirt cheap.
"They want to see people who might not be able to necessarily attend the theatre often because of their economic circumstances, they want to be an inclusive show and we've embraced that completely."

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Why not spend that money over at mountain bikes direct and pick up a spitty frame to replace the new trance you got? (Pretty sure its a trance?)

They come black enough.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I've seen some product launches this month for 2019 bikes from some major players in the mountain bike game. You know what shitted me off? Four of the five media outlets reported the E bike range for 80% of the article then gave a few dribbles of the rest of the range. I had friends at some of the launches and they said there were two or three E bikes and at least ten mountain bikes. Times are changing and it's annoying.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Why not spend that money over at mountain bikes direct and pick up a spitty frame to replace the new trance you got? (Pretty sure its a trance?)

They come black enough.
How is that better than a carbon Trance frame? And while I've still not quite come to terms with the eye watering blue and red/pinkish colour scheme on the Trance, I'd rather not have yet another black bike...

Ultra Lord

How is that better than a carbon Trance frame? And while I've still not quite come to terms with the eye watering blue and red/pinkish colour scheme on the Trance, I'd rather not have yet another black bike...
Well they also come in silver and blue.

Trances are great. Not sold on carbon personally, but meh, you are a mamil afterall. It’s a given you’d be all over that.

You should buy the spitty/phantom so you can bond with your bogan neighbour over how cool you’ve become. Stop being salty, embrace the metallica loving, acid wash jean wearing arsehole you always wanted to be. It’s ok to come out the closet now, grab that VB tinnie and let the mullet grow.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Well they also come in silver and blue.

Trances are great. Not sold on carbon personally, but meh, you are a mamil afterall. It’s a given you’d be all over that.

You should buy the spitty/phantom so you can bond with your bogan neighbour over how cool you’ve become. Stop being salty, embrace the metallica loving, acid wash jean wearing arsehole you always wanted to be. It’s ok to come out the closet now, grab that VB tinnie and let the mullet grow.
I still not convinced the alloy Trance doesnt ride better... I remember it being more planted than the carbon, but probably just my imagination - strap a full water bottle to the cage and its heavier than the alloy version anyway. I only got the carbon because I am a MAMIL I mean because I could I mean because its carbon so it must be betterer.

I think I once drank a can of VB and didn't hate it... Mind you, I was emulating the ads and being all manly working outside in the heat and the beer was cold, so maybe that's the key to drinking it...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I've seen some product launches this month for 2019 bikes from some major players in the mountain bike game. You know what shitted me off? Four of the five media outlets reported the E bike range for 80% of the article then gave a few dribbles of the rest of the range. I had friends at some of the launches and they said there were two or three E bikes and at least ten mountain bikes. Times are changing and it's annoying.
Times are being changed for us. Pisses me off too.

Ultra Lord

I still don’t understand e-bikes when enduro bikes exist. Ktm have 6 registerable dirtbikes, theres a model for everyone!

Hillclimbs on a big bore 4banger is one of the most fun things you can do with ya pants on.
Hell, climbing on a small ball smoker’s fun too.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I still don’t understand e-bikes when enduro bikes exist. Ktm have 6 registerable dirtbikes, theres a model for everyone!

Hillclimbs on a big bore 4banger is one of the most fun things you can do with ya pants on.
Hell, climbing on a small ball smoker’s fun too.
Pants off too!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Bananas that are all yellow and fine on the outside, but then still unripe when you go to eat them

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You would looooove working with teams of engineers. Grunts, clicks and whistles.
There's a group of engineers that are regular customers. I made a joke about this with them just the other day, something like "I'm impressed you guys are all able to communicate your orders...". One of the guys explained they were civil engineers and thus not the usual introverted type cast. I didn't realise there were so many layers to the onion.