Little Things You Hate

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Ah yeah, those seem pretty decent TTs. But the 60 is considerably cheaper than what you ordered, I'd be well pissed. Hope they rectify promptly!

mtb1611

Seymour
Ah yeah, those seem pretty decent TTs. But the 60 is considerably cheaper than what you ordered, I'd be well pissed. Hope they rectify promptly!
Already done mate; purchased online from JB Hifi and they were extremely prompt and apologetic. Said they'd send a courier to get the incorrect one but also said my local store (5 min away) now had them in stock if I'd like to head over and exchange for the real deal. I've taken the latter option and will collect the correct model on the way home from work tomorrow. Brother has a 120 and he's well impressed to it......hopefully next post will be in LTIL regarding a new TT!

LTIH = Game of fucking thrones

every Tuesday morning I get to hear people crapping on about this numpt that numpt on the show like its real, but praise be to jeebus apparently its over for a year

Haakon

has an accommodating arse

every Tuesday morning I get to hear people crapping on about this numpt that numpt on the show like its real, but praise be to jeebus apparently its over for a year
Yeah me too... I upset some yesterday by referring to it as that "lord of the rings ripoff with tits and shitty storylines".

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, I know what you mean. There's nothing worse than people liking stuff and being enthusiastic about it.
I get that and all....it's just a bit like footy...it's increasingly becoming headline news, not just entertainment.
Full disclosure, I've never seen a full episode, watched 10 minutes over my wife's shoulder a couple of years ago. Maybe it's improved, but the acting was on a par with pretentious 2nd year drama students, and this genre doesn't appeal to me, so I'm not one to judge it. :behindsofa:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

Look, I watch it and have done from the start but I don't think it's much chop. The story is only just now beginning to make any sort of sense and even that's not that riveting. They are relying pretty heavily on a sudden shock or a surprise twist but nah, it's getting a bit boring. Dragons are rad, tits are awesome but nah, it's dragging on too much and becoming the in-thing to talk about even though not one person has a fucking clue what is going on.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Yeah me too... I upset some yesterday by referring to it as that "lord of the rings ripoff with tits and shitty storylines".
...and lots of gratuitous stabbings. Should be called GoFFFT: Game of Fighting, Feasting, Fucking & Torture.

Beej1

...but praise be to jeebus apparently its over for a year
Apparently more than a year.

I gave up a few eps into S4. After hearing they were going to overtake the source material, combined with getting the feeling it was becoming too fractured with multiple arcs ... I just had the feeling they weren't going to be able to keep it together, and possibly suffer from 'Lost' syndrome. Some colleagues who watch it say it has. Some disagree. I'm sure I'll overhear them ranting about it, nevertheless.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
One of the grads just used the word "zietgiest" with a straight face in regards to the Minions movie.

And I'm the one that goes to jail if I stab her... The world is an unjust place.