Sold Liteville 301 mk11 Medium

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Item: Liteville 301 mk11 frameset
Item Condition: very good
Reason for selling: upgrade
Price and price conditions: 1250
Extra Info:
Liteville 301 mk11 anodised black Medium.
Bought new from 81 spices in 2018.
The back plate is adjustable. It currently has the 140mm plate installed. I'll throw in the 160mm plate in as well. If you don't want the 160mm plate, I can deduct $50 off the price.
The frame has a protective tape on it since day 1, but some scratches are present. These tapes are not foolproof.
You can run 27.5 rear wheel on the frame, but with skinny tyre. I used to run it with 2.1 Maxxis tyre.

Included in the sale:
Reverb 34.9 150mm dropper
Fabric saddle
Syntace seat clamp
Syntace headset

Will post at buyer's expense. I can also meet you around at trail heads around Sydney or Canberra.

Pictures:
See attachments.

Attachments

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
How can you upgrade perfection?

Pm incoming.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Would definitely have to work out if it can take a 27.5 properly, would hate to get stuck with a 1.90 rear tyre and I'm pretty determined to use the wheels I've got

They are a cool looking bike though!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
If you Hambo quickly and find a suitable answer I'm headed your way tomorrow...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
If you Hambo quickly and find a suitable answer I'm headed your way tomorrow...

I'm still in the whole thought process stage. Very much considering a poodle style tranny still too, or giving wifey puppy dog eyes and flashing my shiny new promotion payslip around to see if I can wrangle the budget for something new.

Appreciate the offer though!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green

I'm still in the whole thought process stage. Very much considering a poodle style tranny still too, or giving wifey puppy dog eyes and flashing my shiny new promotion payslip around to see if I can wrangle the budget for something new.

Appreciate the offer though!

To much thinking. Not enough buying! See you tomorrow!