VIC Leaving Hobby Sale - sold sold sold

BT180

Max Pfaff
Someone buy this and then part it out, so Mrlinderman can see how much $$ he should have made!

Seriously though, looks like you'll need to part it out.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It is clearly a conspiracy to keep you MTB'ing. Pah to other hobbies :(

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Nautonier

Eats Squid
What is the Q factor of the crankset (narrow or wide?) and is it GXP or BB30? I don't know anything about that frame, are the forks 650b? Steerer length?

So many things I would buy if you would split, tempted to take one for the team and get the lot and then have a bonanza garage sale.

Last edited:

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Someone buy this and then part it out, so Mrlinderman can see how much $$ he should have made!
I'm quite seriously tempted to do it. Just for shits n giggles, can I get a list of who would definitely buy what if I (or someone else) were to take the plunge. It would be good to keep it all in the same list for simplicities sake, so we can have an updated running total of how much we are guaranteed to get as a return on our (potential) investment. Please include realistic postage costs if you aren't local. At this stage I'm figuring only $1500 for the obvious big stuff (frame, dropper post, XX1 drivetrain and forks), so the smaller stuff would have to make it worthwhile. Not sure about the demand for XXL/XL stuff... I'm personally interested in the Saint Callipers, rotors, Shimano bleed kit and hoping to convince my partner that her bike needs 160mm Pikes (she has 150mm Revs), assuming they are 650b.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I'm in the same boat, very possibly able to grab the lot and split it up for the few things I want, wifeys almost given it a go ahead too (I'm liking this new-to-bikes version of wifey!)

Pm incoming, we'll have to see about taking a look at it all...

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

BT180

Max Pfaff
I'm quite seriously tempted to do it. Just for shits n giggles, can I get a list of who would definitely buy what if I (or someone else) were to take the plunge. It would be good to keep it all in the same list for simplicities sake, so we can have an updated running total of how much we are guaranteed to get as a return on our (potential) investment. Please include realistic postage costs if you aren't local. At this stage I'm figuring only $1500 for the obvious big stuff (frame, dropper post, XX1 drivetrain and forks), so the smaller stuff would have to make it worthwhile. Not sure about the demand for XXL/XL stuff... I'm personally interested in the Saint Callipers, rotors, Shimano bleed kit and hoping to convince my partner that her bike needs 160mm Pikes (she has 150mm Revs), assuming they are 650b.
Not much, but I'd be keen on the digital pressure gauge and some of the workshop tools.

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
If you were able to sell it all at very sensible 2nd hand pricing i worked it out to around $2800 in sales, but that is assuming you sell it all. Hence why i kinda dropped it to the price of the big market items (frame, drive train, big bits etc) i'm happy to take the hit, its under offer at the moment and will update the thread if the current hold falls through

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I am keen on the armour and the goggles but have to warn that I am on a tight budget so would only pick them up if they are priced to sell. I'm in CBR and have no idea what the postage would be like.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
If the offer goes ahead, dibs on the saint callipers. Doing the the math and the lack of people chomping at the bit to buy stuff, I'm figuring recouping $1900 is a stretch.

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Update: Currently being viewed today 6:30pm, if buyer passes then its on hold for another RB member till Wednesday, if that fails then there is another RB member next in line for dibs.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm surprised the flip police haven't screamed on into this one...

Thumbs up for ole Linderman and his approach to handling the order of merit. There appears to be no gazumping going on at all.

Logic

Likes Dirt
I hope it isn't the guy from Gumtree who gets it, the 2nd two candidates on the list are burners, so if either of them get it we'll hopefully see an auction!
Yeah that would a mighty shame:

*ends up paying more than retail price for the satisfaction of winning against everyone else*

**grabs popcorn...** :nod:

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Hi Guys

My order of sale was first come first serve, This has been sold outside of RB, as much as i wanted to hold it back for a burner that was further down the list with financial times as they are i cannot say no to the first person on the list wanting it asap

so this is now sold

thanks guys for the support over the years

I am literally out now :)

Mr L