LBS in CentalCoast

adamd

Likes Dirt
Even better a state ranked podium finishing wombat
I heard from a Wombat that a wombat was wombatilly watching a dingbat at Wombat make like a wombat after Wombat and wombat in the dirt like a wombat.

what a dingbat...:confused:

the dirty dingbat now has a fair bit of skin missing from his right paw

jumpers

Likes Dirt
I heard from a Wombat that a wombat was wombatilly watching a dingbat at Wombat make like a wombat after Wombat and wombat in the dirt like a wombat.

what a dingbat...:confused:

the dirty dingbat now has a fair bit of skin missing from his right paw
Did you slip in one of kims...oops i mean womats little nuggies after wombat jump???? Darn good action pic even though its an off!!!!!!!!

Yep adamd i in hiding.....after being dropped from b to c grade at club cant race again:mad:...........nah thats crap i actually been surfing

climbo

Likes Dirt
you just gotta try a few and see, everyone has personal preference. Personally, I go to Bikeworx as I've always had good service there and it's on my way to and from work so nice and easy. I go in a lot so I get good service and a decent price and that suits me better than shopping my shit around to every place on the coast just to get a few more bucks off. How do you like it out here?

...better late than ever!

Thanks guys for all your replies and recommendations.
The info will help me when i need to upgrade.
I ended up getting cranks from Sydney, they got a great deal, same for brakes.
Rest from Mates. He's a good bloke.
My DJ has been as dog 'sledge' for the past year...I have used it to exercise my huskies, they pull me along and loving it :D
Just got a son, he's 6 months now, so i was a bit occupied... ;)
But now i seem to have a 'bit' time during sat/sun mornings to go for a DH ride.
I don't know anyone up the coast, so drop me a line if you want company...
And any hints for places to ride are more than welcome, I just throw my DJ in my Pajero and take myself there :D

Go hard, stay young :cool:

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hay,

I moved up the coast about a year ago and I have not really found much DH stuff up here, your best bet is Ourimbah but for that you will need to shuttle or a good 20 min push back up the track of Fire road.

I often travel down to sydney to do push runs at Oxford falls and other tracks so pm me if you want to ride one day.

Also have a look at downhill and Freeriding thread in the Waterhole as we often post in there where we are going to ride and some weekends its at ourimbah

THE Manik Man

Likes Dirt
Hay,

I moved up the coast about a year ago and I have not really found much DH stuff up here, your best bet is Ourimbah but for that you will need to shuttle or a good 20 min push back up the track of Fire road.

I often travel down to sydney to do push runs at Oxford falls and other tracks so pm me if you want to ride one day.

Also have a look at downhill and Freeriding thread in the Waterhole as we often post in there where we are going to ride and some weekends its at ourimbah
Your not looking too hard, there are at least 10 spots most with multiple tracks in the hunter/central coast area. Best off hanging round the main tracks (awaba & ourimbah), and talking to the guys riding out there or asking the bikeshops for some hints.