LBS in CentalCoast

I just moved to C.C., and would be happy to get some local assist.
Any suggetions on good service and parts for DJ and DH shops in the C.C. area?
I popped in to MATES bike shop on York St, Gosford East.
He was helpful and happy to assist/ provide any service on my ride.
He can also get parts, but he doesn't have a lot of stock.

Any suggestions on shops with stock and service?

Support your LBS ;)

Thanx for your advise

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mates is the cheapest full stop. I actually buy all my stuff from Roy at mates because he gives it to me cheaper than I can get stuff from Kincumber and I get employee rates at Kincumber because I am friends with the owner. The reason is he dosen't have a expensive rent and isn't in it to make a lot of money. Just enough to live and ride off.

Last edited:

42#KRISPY#42

Likes Dirt
www.bikeworx.com.au

Erina Bikeworx, just near erina fair.
All the help you could need.

Andrew
I'm with Wayno and Mike, i also buy 90% of my stuff from Central Coast Cycles at Kilarney Vale. Matt and Robby really are top blokes. I get a fair bit of stuff from Roy at Mates Cycles in East Gosford also. Both CCC and Mates are about equal. I've heard nothing but praise about The Edge aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:

42#KRISPY#42

Likes Dirt
Thanks Mike.
Mika you seem like a great bloke, look forward to riding with you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

ADZO

Likes Bikes
The Edge at west gosford is by far the best. Brock and Tom are champs and will help you out with what ever you need.

lockieoc

Likes Dirt
+1 for The Edge. Everyone there knows their shit. Big plus is that they are experts in all riding styles. Brock is easily the best mechanic i have had and sits way above the rest.

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
I like Erina bike worx and they have always been good to me so that is one for Erina bike Worx.
I also vote for wayne froggat because he is hott stuff.

Last edited:

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
I will shut this thread if slagging keeps going on. we don't want stuff in print, word of mouth is fine to your friends, but we do not want to have to face a slander charge here. Just say nice things about the stores you do like and leave it at that.

I just moved to C.C., and would be happy to get some local assist.
Any suggetions on good service and parts for DJ and DH shops in the C.C. area?
I popped in to MATES bike shop on York St, Gosford East.
He was helpful and happy to assist/ provide any service on my ride.
He can also get parts, but he doesn't have a lot of stock.

Any suggestions on shops with stock and service?

Support your LBS ;)

Thanx for your advise
Thats all he wanted

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
+2 for The EDGE boys. They work wonders with our bikes constantly. Dean, Tom and Brock are Holy Trinity of Bikes on the coast ......end of story.

Tye

Likes Dirt
Another one for Edge cycles. Great customer service and the best mechanic on the coast. Brock even loaned me a wheel off his dj bike a few weeks ago just so I could race.

Last edited:

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Actually i wouldn't say that buddy i've given Tony a mouthful quite a few times when he's attempted to rip me off, aswell as other blonde bloke there, can't remember his name. They know what i think of them. I've made that very clear!
Have you heard of slander - this is a public forum and the law applies.

Shut it down now Wayno before shit starts (its starting to flow already)

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
I don't have the ability to shut this thread down but I do have the ability to edit what you write please keep it to the the question that was asked. No more Slander.