Jubilee Wednesdays 5.00pm

Gripo

Eats Squid
The only time I've been able to do the Wed 5pm ride and.....

Had a great ride with 3 full laps of RC, rained halway during the last lap....fun though....

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
Keen, but I reckon the firetrails might be nasty.

How about meeting down at the Amos Road for a ride up Turkey then a couple of rollercat laps?

Would that work for you guys?

Kind regards

Matt

v1llage1d1ot

Likes Dirt
So where we meeting? at the top or at the bottom?
Should we just meet at the bottom to be sure? I don't really think riding up through mud in the dark sounds like much fun

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
Intending to be there.

If it does not rain tonight,
it might be OK from Wooldridge St (not bridge)

I rode down to depression camp the other day. No problem with mud from depression camp to Wooldridge.

From Wooldridge to bridge is a mudbath though.

I guess meeting at AMos road is a safer bet though.

Matt

boltz

Likes Dirt
Can anyone who is planning to come on the Wed ride tomorrow, please turn up at 4.30
The Chronicle wants a club photo for Saturdays paper.
If the top is too wet we could then look at leaving from Wooldrige St. or driving to the bottom.

XCRider94

Likes Dirt
Where are we meeting.... might be better to start at Bridge street......the only problem is that i have no way of getting down to Amos road this afternoon

I went to jubilee park on sunday and it appears that it pretty dry... how many people do you need for the chronicle photo?

Last edited:

Bernard

Likes Bikes
I'll be there.

I'll be going for a ride at 17:00 this wed if anyone is up for it, pending my bike gets out of the shop soon enough and I remember to get some new batteries for my lights because the last set some how short circuited in the bag.

Last edited:
Possibly a dumb ass question... done the Roller Cat a few times now.. but the Run from Bridge Street Quarry.. is it hard core break your standard MTB Trek without Disc Brake and flashy Forks... or just give it a goo and who cares? I watched the guys end the run last Sunday with "proper" gear.. just wanted to ask am I tempting faint or stay clear?

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Possibly a dumb ass question... done the Roller Cat a few times now.. but the Run from Bridge Street Quarry.. is it hard core break your standard MTB Trek without Disc Brake and flashy Forks... or just give it a goo and who cares? I watched the guys end the run last Sunday with "proper" gear.. just wanted to ask am I tempting faint or stay clear?
You'd be fine on the fireroad, just ride within your limits.

You'd be fine on the fireroad, just ride within your limits.
Thanks.. went down around 515pm... went about 3-4ks down until I worked out I need to also get back before it went a little too dark... avoided the bits that I knew wasnt ready for yet.. all good.
Will try and go down proper in daylight.. and highlighted the need for an upgrade of bikes which is next on the list.