Jubilee Wednesdays 5.00pm

nimrodx

Likes Dirt
Hi All,

I rode the rollercat this morning.
The rollercat has a few puddles, but overall is in good condition.

The firetrails -- I reckon they would be pretty sticky.

Driving to the bottom would be a good option. Not sure I can make it though -- will if I can.

Matt

I only found the club last Saturday online and noticed Sunday you had a day.. so I wandered down to take a look not a ride. It was well organised and done. Came back later Sunday afternoon to trial the Rolla cat... only for it to pour down just I got to Amos Road. So today went for my run... great track.. and also worked my ride is way overdue for a service on the gears.... that was bloody annoying as it kept slipping.. any good run. May try the whole run now I have better idea where it goes.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I cant do this week so you will have to organise your own fun. I wont be able to do a Saturday ride either, so it would be good for someone to organise & try keep these regular.

cefiro

Likes Dirt
I will b there for the Wednesday ride, would b keen for a couple laps of roller cat Saturday morning not keen on a huge ride as I am going to adare on Sunday, who else is going?

cefiro

Likes Dirt
So pretty keen for a ride tomora try to get there before 5 so we get moving on time it will b a quick down turkey half rollercat and back up so we are not late for meeting

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's drizzling rain at the moment & i assume we'll get more during the day so im not sure if want to get wet and muddy before the meeting.