Is DH only for the younguns?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yes you are if you have to ask. Because you're already overthinking it. And gonna crash..... I like to leave all my thinking with my ute as I get the bike off. Much safer that way...

GWA

Squid
My son is 12 and wants to race DH. I'm 46 and there is no way he is going to have all the fun, if I've got to be there to taxi him around then I may as well have a go too! Of course I may well be a little more timid and respectful of my bones than him!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There's the start of your problems! Didn't we talk improving your current bike'sgravity game without spending much money just the other day? It looks like a roadie set it up...a flat bar roadie. You can't get no attack on like that. Well maybe attack the climbs? I wouldn't know.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
There's the start of your problems! Didn't we talk improving your current bike'sgravity game without spending much money just the other day? It looks like a roadie set it up...a flat bar roadie. You can't get no attack on like that. Well maybe attack the climbs? I wouldn't know.
Yes, I do like climbing and I do ride it like a XC bike... Seat height does as you point out reflect that. I'll deal with it at some point.