Introducing Pushie

Pushie

Likes Dirt
AMX Flat Bar

Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
Material: Aluminum
Back Sweep:
Width: 810mm (note correction from above 790mm is for the AMX riser)

* Indicative Pricing, due to FX movements ... hoping to be lower.

Last edited:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Xlite Chainring bolts

Offered in the familiar Loaded Colour range (excluding Silver) ... so 6 colour range

Weight: 14g (4pc)
Length: 7mm
Material: T6 7075 AL

Loaded advise these are compatible for triple and dual rings. I'll confirm if there is a narrow option for single ring users.

ewb-4e8c90dfc365d-chainring-bolts.jpg

red.jpg green.jpg gold.jpg
gray.jpg black.jpg

* indicative pricing

Last edited:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Xlite Race day Skewers in Ti
Weight: 43g
Material: 7075 Lever
Spindle: Titanium 6Al-4V Grade 5

ewb-4e8c90166c70e-xlite_race_skewers.jpg

The Loaded range just keeps getting larger.

Last edited:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
The Pushie FB page has had a bit of an update with more product specific information.

Please check out the photo albums per Brand to get more details such as RRP, colour range, tech info and other helpful bits. Also like the page to keep updated on our growing range of brands and products.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pushie-Enterprises/225733850788170

We are taking pre-orders for KS posts and Burgtec offset hardware in good volumes so please head to your fav LBS and place your orders now (particularly for the Offset bushings so we can help Dave with the next production run) or head to insanecycles.com.au or cycotic.com.au and the lads will sort you out.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Did he install them to make it steeper? I know the pic is on an angle, but I thought Sundays were 64.5 or thereabouts. Bike doesn't look sub 64 slack. Looking at the headtube compared to stanchion angle seems to look that way also. Or are they different linkages or larger shock lifting frame up?

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did he install them to make it steeper? I know the pic is on an angle, but I thought Sundays were 64.5 or thereabouts. Bike doesn't look sub 64 slack. Looking at the headtube compared to stanchion angle seems to look that way also. Or are they different linkages or larger shock lifting frame up?
Look at the height of the front wheel, compared to the rear wheel...

MTBcrash

Likes Bikes and Dirt
K9 Fork Thrust Bearings

Has anyone tried these Alan.... I mean Pushie?

I like the idea.... obviously you will tell us they work..

Both my boys have been running these in their forks for the last couple of weeks and they rate them highly.
They've both said their forks feel more plush right from the start of their travel and feel better than before over small bumps.

Definitely a good way to get a bit more from your forks :clap2:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Burgtec Offset Bushing sizing chart.

See attached for a guide to current known bushing sizes per Marque and Model. Also included is what Pushie currently has in stock

More information in here

For Giant Trance owners ... Our understanding is that it will take 1x (22 x 6mm) bushing. What Pushie is offering is to split a pair for $40 which should produce approx +/- 0.5deg angle change (Steeper or Slacker HA).

Pushie now has all your angle change custom options whether via K9 Angle Reducer Cups for 1.5" or Frustum (Tapered) headtubes and now Burgtec can cater for rigs with 1 1/8" headtubes or those not catered for by the K9 ARCs.

Eg
Giant Glory owners with 2010/2011 opt for the K9 2Deg Frustum
Giant Glory (2009 and older) and Giant Faith owners opt for the Burgtec Offset Bushings (kit number 7008).

Note: if you do not see the correct size bushing and sleeve kit in the list, please contact us on Pushie (at) live.com.au and we'll add it to the growing list. Burgtec have regular production runs so can turn around an order in approx 30 days. Next order will have hardware for the Pivot Mach4s as an example.

Pushie Enterprises covering all your tuning needs.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dirt Devil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For Giant Trance owners ... Our understanding is that it will take 1x (22 x 8mm) bushing. What Pushie is offering is to split a pair for $40 which should produce approx +/- 0.5deg angle change (Steeper or Slacker HA).
Trance is 22 x 6mm bushing.

Pushie

Likes Dirt
G-Form

Pushie would like to announce our newest addition to the Pushie family of brands and welcome G-Form.

With a range of flexible body armour coupled with moisture wicking base layer to keep it all on. We see this range of armour as suiting those trail riders that like a bit of protection whilst riding their techy trails, but are sick of carrying all that hard, sticky and heat retaining traditional hard shell armour.

Similarly, worn under your jeans or jersey, you can benefit from the impact characteristics of the poron material whilst riding street or park and other types of riding.

We currently have a limited number of sizes all in black for our testers, however, are taking pre-orders now with the view of building both our inventories and enabling our dealers a good selection of sizes and product lines.

http://g-form.com/

[video=youtube;Z6-EikE1vUM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6-EikE1vUM[/video]

Elbow Pads
g-form-elbow-pads.jpg

Knee Pads
WBI-2245-4114.jpg

Shin pads
WBI-2244-2626_large.jpg

Also available in Black
p4pb7143223.jpg

Shoe Sole pressure inserts
pro-2245-4267_grande_1.jpg
Complete sole replacement: inserts are set over the cleat for those that suffer hot spots from their cleat placements
PRO-2245-4257-adj-300x300.jpg

Brake Hood pressure pads
pro-2235-12172-adj_large.jpg

JOANNE-G-FORM.jpg

Crash Shorts and Compression top available mid to late 2012.
gform_main.jpg

Also look out for the electronics protection range for your ipads and other tablets, along with Laptop protectors.
G-Form-iPad-Extreme-Sleeve.jpg

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
The Winner of the Loaded AMX Handlebar giveaway is:

Chris Dalziel.

The correct answer was 2x Red and 1x Gold all of which were on Jack Reading's Ellsworths ... one of which was him ripping his XC/AM rig. Thanks for participating and keep an eye out for more give aways in the near future.

Have a great Christmas and New Years from the Pushie Team.

DeBloot

Feeling old
Hi Robbo
We don't have a release date at this stage other than early 2012. however I have indicative pricing of between $450 & $500 (longer versions) depending on FX movements. QUOTE

How do we get in on the first shipment Nerf