Introducing Pushie

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Pushie_3.png
Introducing the Pushie family of brands and the high calibre products that we are offering to Australian riders. Aimed at both racers and recreational riders alike our brands are tried and tested in house as we ride what we sell.

Our aim at Pushie Enterprises is to bring in top quality products at competitive global pricing. We are small, but we believe we can do it ... so ask for us at your Local Bike Store.

KODEX-RacingProducts_Web.jpg

True German Engineering at its best and most original. In their own words “KODEX Racing Products stands for innovation, accuracy, quality and affection for the details”.

Strata Stem:
Don’t like Direct Mount Stems ! Well meet the original and the best sandwich design, 50mm stem copied by both large and small companies that claim innovation. Well these won’t snap and the 5year Kodex warranty highlights their confidence that these won’t have any defects. Did I mention they were German :p

IMG_0231-Editsmall.jpg

Strut Bar:
750mm wide, 20mm rise, 4degree up and 11degree back sweep. Externally butted, where even the biggest hands will find that one finger braking won’t be a problem. Yep Kodex thought of that. Class leading 5 year warranty on bars !!! Don’t most manufacturers recommend changing after 2 seasons ... maybe they need [url="http://www.kodex-racing.com/en/products/detail/bars/strut_bar/”]AFD technology(TM)[/url]

All barssmall.jpg

Character Direct Mount Stem:
Just landed, Kodex have truly blown us away. So sexy, you’ll have to tear your eyes off them prior to every run. 50mm reach, 5 colours, and yep 5year warranty. Kodex keep going their own way. Pre-order now.

IMG_0195-Editsmall.jpg

NerfHerderSWlogoBlack.jpg

Loaded USA, based in San Diego California, They have brought together a truly impressive array of components that are packed with features that others would charge a fortune for. Keep an eye out for more in depth information on key products or go to [url="www.insanecycles.com.au”]Insane Cycles[/url] or [url="www.cycotic.com.au”]Cycotic[/url] or ask for us at your local bike store.

X-lite Seatpost
3-D Near Net Forged 6061 aluminum, with horizontal taper wall design, forged, rather than extruded. No welds or bonded parts as it has been CNC Lathe turned and milled. Titanium hardware included as standard with twin bolt micro adjustment. Available in 7 colours.

Xlite Seatpost 2.jpg

X-Lite Tapered Headset
X-Lite headsets achieve their remarkable world class lightweight, strength and stiffness by using the
more expensive 7075 Aluminium, (nearly as strong as steel) coupled with a dual angular hybrid ceramic
bearing set, and meticulous analysis of where every extra gram can be removed. These headsets will
amaze you with their smooth operation, and stiff, stable coupling capability. Compare the weight, these
headsets set new state of the art standards for weight, strength and durability.
Material: 7075 Aluminium
Weight: 99g
Size: 44|56 ZS (SHIS) or 1-1/8 x 1.5 Tapered Zero Stack
Bearings: Dual Angular Full Compliment Ceramic Hybrid

Xlite_Headset 1.jpg

K9_logo_B.jpg

Precision Race Bred Engineering from people with a passion for perfection. Creators of the original Angle Reducer Cups (ARCs) the K9 product range oozes personal customisation and race tuning, just look at the optional race kit that comes with their DH001S DH Rig with patented LA Link.

Angle Reducer Cups (ARC) Frustum (Tapered) - pictured.
Offered in 2 degree cups only

ARC 1.5"
Offered in 1 & 2 degree cups

LOA-QR-SPBNDR8-low - Copy.jpg

Springs in 3 models to suit any budget
Performance Steel 325lbs @ 480g actual weight
Race Steel 375lbs @ 400g actual weight
Ti Spring @ 300lbs 300g claimed

We are building our stock of springs so pre-order now to make sure we get your preferred weight in.

LOA-QR-SPBNDR8-low - Copy - Copy.jpg

We'll have more detail on other products over coming weeks, or please feel free to email us for a catalogue and to join our email mailing list for future specials and announcements on new brands added to the Pushie family.

Big thanks to our growing list of Dealers and you riders giving our great brands a go. :D

Last edited:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Pushie is now on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pushie-Enterprises/225733850788170

Frustum Angle Reducer Cups which suit the Giant Glory are selling well as are the Race Steel Springs.

Introducing the Loaded X-lite Carbon Bar
ewb-4c19d22e82194-xlitebar.jpg

31.8mm bar clamp
15mm rise
685mm width
135g light

Loaded AMX Bars
AMX_Bars3.jpg

790mm width
25mm rise
Available in the Loaded 7 colour range

Join our email list for random specials or like us on Facebook

Last edited:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
More Family snaps

Loaded AmXC QR Seat Clamp:
Why pay $58.95 or even $90.00 for competitors that feature the exact same swoop of the lever and metal binder washer. Price and style what more can you ask for.

AMXC QR Binder Clamps.jpg

Loaded AMX Stem:
45mm reach, 31.8mm OS Bar clamp

By popular demand, we are expecting our first batch in the next week.

AMX_Stem 2.jpg

K9 Race pads:
Kevlar based, we will have stock for Avid Juicy & Code, Formula (The One) and Shimano Saints.

A Sintered Performance pad will also be available for

Brake Pads - Racing.jpg

K9 Fork Thrust Bearings: (Boxxer and Fox) RRP $70 BOS Idylle (not pictured).
Want better small bump sensitivity and improved traction. Easy to install, weighing 19g to 25g for the Boxxer and Fox respectively. Try it, you won't go back.

Fork Bearing - 2010 Boxxer II.jpg

Promotions:
See our August Promotion Here - For the Diggers

Last edited:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Not a review, but an explanation

http://www.sicklines.com/2011/03/21/k9-industries-fork-spring-bearing/

Here as well
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/k9-industries-components-first-look-30564/

UDI considers it a wank in here
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=240254

Guy in here has actually ridden it though along with the rear coil bearing ...
http://www.southerndownhill.com/forum/index.php?topic=248211.0

Mine are installed, but my rig is waiting on new wheels ... bah

K9 have been demo'ing pretty hard all their components in the UK and the feedback is once the rider tries it, they normally buy it. I've been thinking about demos, but haven't worked out how yet. Happy to take suggestions, was thinking of a buy and return if you don't like it deal, but I can see a bit of grief on my part doing that.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
do you do a head angle reducer, -1degree, for tapered headtube running tapered steerer?
EC44/28.6 top, EC49/40 bottom

ta

Pushie

Likes Dirt
K9 DHS001s

You've all seen the regular K9 ads in Dirt Magazine and likely read the blather on the interwebz. Now Pushie have brought our plans forward and will commence brining in the K9 Flagship product The DH001s DH frameset.

Shock options are: RockShox Vivid (Coil & Air), CCDB and BOS Stoy

Race Case
K9 Race Case - Copy.jpg

My Future Rig :)
K9 DH001s.jpg

K9 Tech Info
Design Completely in-house at the K-9 H.Q. In Oxford UK
• Manufactured in the UK
• Race inspired Geometry, verified by Numerical Analysis & Data Logging
• Unique Selling Points
• Personalised Bike Set-Up Both Suspension And Geometry
• Many Options, Shock, Fork, Race Kit, Chain Device, Springs
• Accessories, Mud Guard, DH Jersey

Frame
• 15CDV6 Steel Front Frame
• Motorsports Grade Steel
• Strong, Durable & Reliable

Swing-ARM
• 5083 Aluminium Swing-arm
• Light Weight Mag Alloy
• MotoGP Grade Alloy

Linkages
• One Piece 7075 Alloy Linkages
• Wear Resistant Hard Anodised Finish
• CNC Machined From a Single Billet

Hardware
• 7075 Alloy Through Axles On All Pivots
• TopHat Inserts Used On The Linkage Assembly To Eliminate Use Of Washers And Protect
Linkages From Wear
• Sealed SKF Bearings On All Pivots

Unique Coating
• Teflon Based Coating
• Lighter Than Paint
• Penetrative Finish Is Durable
• Non-Stick Properties Shed Mud

Roller Sprocket
• Hard Anodised 7075
• Light And Durable

Roller Cage
• Hard Wearing Delrin Plastic
• Durable
• Extremely Quiet
Suspension
• Patented L.A. Suspension System
• Rearwards Axle Path
• Minimal Pedal Feedback
• Minimal Chain Length Growth
• Minimal Pedal Induced Torque
• Instant Center Migration Is Engineered For Constant Anti Squat
• Linear Rising Leverage Ratio
• Increased Dynamic Stability
• Confidence Inspiring Control
• Efficient Pedalling
• Suspension Performance And Pedalling Operate Independently Of each Other.
• Controlled Under Braking
• Designed for Maximum Performance and Fun
• Shocks Selected For Optimum Performance

Dirt Review if you haven't already read it
http://dirt.mpora.com/uncategorized/bike-test-k9-full-package.html

Geo
dh001s geo.jpg

K9 has also updated their website so have a look or drop me a PM or email pushie@live.com.au if you'd like more info.

One Time Special Price Offer
As a one off we are offering special terms on a pre-order of a DH001s customed tuned to your needs contact us prior to the 14th Aug 2011 with your completed rider card below and we'll let you in on a special pricing deal given to us by K9 as encouragement to get Aussie and Kiwi riders on them.

Why the rush, I'm placing my demo orders in so a good time for a group buy at never to be repeated prices :)

Note: Due to UK pricing K9 framesets will only be available direct through Pushie and our preferred online dealers. This is the only way we could meet our commitment to bring prices back to global pricing levels. Now up to riders.

Rider Card
2011 - k9 Bikes - Rider Information Card_0001.jpg

Sorry for the novel :nerd:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Loaded AMX wheelset with Signature Hubs (custom hand built also available

AMX rims come in the Loaded 7 colour wave and are made from T10 Alu, With a 29mm Width and 32 holes

AMX_Rims 2.jpg

The Standard wheelsets pictured come with Black Spokes, however Custom wheelsets come the Loaded 7 colour wave as below (grey not pictured)

ewb-4c2454aca644b-ewb-4c244794cbd5f-direct-lg.jpg

Loaded Signature Hubs are fully adaptable
Front: QR, 15mm & 20mm
Rear: QR, 12mm (separate bolt up single speed hubs are also available)

Rear spacings offered in both 135mm (7 colour wave) and 150mm (black and silver only)

AMX_Wheelset_Green.jpg

AMX_Wheelset_Blue.jpg

AMX_Wheelset_Grey.jpg

We are steadily building up our inventories and have Black, Red and Green AMX rims in stock with black 150mm hubs sets, along with the 7 colour wave of spokes available to build now.

As an indication of weight: our demo Blue rear 135mm (QR) is 2.1kgs with rim tape (excl cluster, & tire) so pretty competitive for a full DH & FR capable wheelset.

Loaded AmXC Wheelsets
- available in both 26" and 29" rim sizes
Material: 6061 T6 Alu
Width: 26": 18 x 25mm, 29" 17.5 x 23.5mm

Leaning more towards AM then XC, weight is 1.9kgs (actual). Our testers have put these through light FR and full DH plow conditions, so you decide what you want to use them for.

We expect prices to drop as we get into more economic volumes. We are small but we think we can do it.

Last edited:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
K9 Switch Bars
Shock Bearing - Vivid - Copy.jpg

No need for broom handles any more kids, now you can extend your bar with 2mm, 10mm, 15mm and 20mm extensions from the base of 780mm (yep 820mm max)

20mm rise
8.5 Back sweep, 4.5 up sweep
No need for bar ends with the extenders used.
No nonsense shot peened black goodness
At a respectable 300g

Now also available at Edge Cycle Works Cairns ... Big thanks to Ben for the referral.

Ask for us at your LBS

Last edited:

udi

swiss cheese
UDI considers it a wank in here

K9 have been demo'ing pretty hard all their components in the UK and the feedback is once the rider tries it, they normally buy it. I've been thinking about demos, but haven't worked out how yet. Happy to take suggestions, was thinking of a buy and return if you don't like it deal, but I can see a bit of grief on my part doing that.
Haha, do I know you? I have to say I haven't personally tried the fork/shock bearings, and would certainly entertain the idea of a demo and perhaps a review if you are offering the opportunity (PM me if interested). I could be entirely wrong, but after reading the comments on southerndownhill I'm a little dubious. Realistically products like these tend to offer small gains rather than hugely noticeable differences, but as I said I could be wrong.

I am running a 2012 40 and RC4 (both Kashima) and have been impressed by the little gains that Fox have made in terms of reduced stiction, and would say I have a pretty good feel for these things. As I also stated, reducing spring rub could be a very perceivable benefit, and the coil forks certainly have a bit of that which might be helped by the bearings.

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Haha, do I know you? I have to say I haven't personally tried the fork/shock bearings, and would certainly entertain the idea of a demo and perhaps a review if you are offering the opportunity (PM me if interested).
No ... we haven't met in person, but my other persona has been on here long enough to know you know stuff :pirate: I'll PM and see what we can arrange. :pirate:

Previously Introduced, but I thought I'd add a few more angles.
Kodex Character Stem ... super low, 5 colour wave ... my favourite is Blue

IMG_0203-Editsmall.jpg

IMG_0222-Editsmall.jpg

IMG_0204-Editsmall.jpg

IMG_0224-Editsmall.jpg

IMG_0208-Editsmall.jpg

IMG_0223-Editsmall.jpg

IMG_0209-Editsmall.jpg

IMG_0214-Editsmall.jpg

IMG_0206-Editsmall.jpg

IMG_0225-Editsmall.jpg

K9 Industries Performance Steel
This is the entry point into the K9 line of springs which is essential for using the K9 Thrust Bearings which will only work with 1.5" ID springs such as K9 and Obtanium Springs. However still offered in the 25lbs increments and often lighter then the stock springs supplied.
IMG_0275-Edit small.jpg

The Race Steel spring RRP has the same finish except has a shorter free length, and has additional Eibach stamps to differentiate. 375lbs = 400g actual

Well worth a look.

Last edited:

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Previously Introduced, but I thought I'd add a few more angles.
Kodex Character Stem RRP $149.95 ... super low, 5 colour wave ... my favourite is Blue
I'm rocking the red.

It, um, rocks. took 3 seconds off my time and pulled the podium chick.

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Loaded Precision Spokes 36pcs per pack
Give your ride the extra design and color it needs with Loaded colored stainless steel spokes.
Material: T302 Stainless Steel
Length: 256, 258, 280 & 290mm
Gauge: 14
circa 6g 254mm spoke

ewb-4c2454aca644b-ewb-4c244794cbd5f-direct-lg.jpg

Last edited:

indica

Serial flasher
The stems look great - I fondled one yesterday and they look so well made.
Pushie I may feel the need to do the whole spring and thrust bearing thing for my Vivid if it is possible.
I'd like it to be more responsive.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Mick and Scott Beaumont are using K9 springs and thrust bearings for their Fury setups too :pirate:

I saw a pic recently, but can't find it now ... bah

Pushie

Likes Dirt
Introducing cSixx carbon guides.

Pushie is happy to announce our partnership with cSixx of South Africa. Mark Hopkins was integral in helping Leatt produce their carbon neck brace and has now produced a full moulded carbon guide incorporating Kevlar in the lay up for added impact resistance. Where other guides are machined into shape, the cSixx guides are fully moulded to maintain the continuity of the carbon sheets, producing some beautiful curves whilst taking full advantage of both the carbon and kevlar properties.

Currently offered in a DH (150gm) and 4X (110gl) guide, where the model number also outlines the guide weight, cSixx have shown us what they have in development for you dual ring and single ring trail riders, so if you think these DH & 4X guides are awesome, you'll love what's coming for your Trail and XC rigs :eek:range:

cSixx 110gl

242956_188753834508861_130933846957527_549715_579425_o.jpg

cSixx 150gm
240268_188755391175372_130933846957527_549747_3619104_o.jpg

298141_240508712652031_100000787120820_575851_2337175_n.jpg

Offered in bolt colour packs of gold, red or black.
Will be in ISCG old and 05 bolt patterns along with BB mount adapters (also in red and gold anno finishes)

Vitalmtb interview and product description

http://www.csixx.com/index.html

Taking pre-order now so ask for us at your favourite LBS. or Contact Insane Cycles, Edge Cycleworks or cycotic.com.au

Pushie, continuing to bring riders innovative yet functional products at the best prices possible.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pushie

Likes Dirt
K9 Static Bars
780mm width
7mm rise
5deg back sweep
2deg up sweep
300g

Voted one of Dirt Mags favourite bars

Handle Bar - Static 780.jpg

Loaded Xlite Headet Spacer Pack
Pack contains 1x 20mm, 2x 10mm and 1x5mm spacer kit
(black not pictured)

loaded_spacers_e.jpg

Come visit us on facebook and like the page to keep up with the latest Pushie news

Last edited: