DH Intense M6 Build Thread - COMPLETE PG10 - ***need helmet suggestion PG12***

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Will look amazing with the 2011 40s stanchions will match the gold bits so well.
Im assuming white lowers?

seriously sexy

DH'er_28

Likes Dirt
Oh that is just awesome and those 2011 40s are going to really set if off.
Sick bike dude, turned out sweet.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Love it man, looks brilliant :)
Thanks bro :) I loves it too!

Farkkkk man that thing is insane!
Thanks man! Tis weird having a bike that other people like hahaha

Will look amazing with the 2011 40s stanchions will match the gold bits so well.
Im assuming white lowers?

seriously sexy
I'm not sure yet. I still can't make a decision as to what color to get the lowers. White would look good, but so would black. Black would balance out the white and make it look semi stealth, yet white would match the frame perfectly.... I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had a picture of a white frame with black lowers and one with white lowers.
At the end of the day I don't think I can make a wrong decision, aesthetics are just the upside of getting the forks

Looks excellent without stickers. Lucky person, nice ride.
Thanks mate! You think so? I think it looks a tad naked without the stickers. I just want the one on the top tube and maybe the underside of the downtube.

pretty awesome bike :)

what shock?
Tis a Manitou Revox :)

Oh that is just awesome and those 2011 40s are going to really set if off.
Sick bike dude, turned out sweet.
Yeah thanks bro :) I think so as well about the 2011 40's. What color!?!?!?!?!

Yeah Boy!

Looks nice, we'll have to go for a ride sometime and get Wil to come DHing
For sure... You'll have to remind me who you are though hahahaha.. black thorn... Greg? I'm so confused!!!

Looks farkin sick mate

Looks like a Manitou Revox? I think?
Correctomundo Mr Nick. Thanks for the comments :)

hazza6542

Eats Squid
day off sick so thought i'd have a play, rough idea of white, think it'd go really well

Last edited:

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
day off sick so thought i'd have a play, rough idea of white, think it'd go really well
HOLY SHIT dude!!!! That looks EPIC!!!!!!!! Thanks for that mate :) How long did that take you? How hard would it be to make those lowers black using whatever program you're using?

Last edited:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
About 20 minutes on that one, could have black by the end of the night maybe, and thats using a white brush and copy pasting in photoshop