DH Intense M6 Build Thread - COMPLETE PG10 - ***need helmet suggestion PG12***

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
I usually much prefer the look of black 40's, but there's no way I'd even think about putting them on a that frame!

White lowers, no doubt.

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
i had white 40's on my m6 then i went to black ones and the black looks way sicker on my bike, but for your sick bike go for the white AND POST UP MORE PICS:D

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
white is soo sick and looks better then the black
but if you can get the gold staunchins then that would set it off so bad!!
looks pimp aswell

DH'er_28

Likes Dirt
The white looks better imo. Also as lachlangraham1 said, they probably won't be as bright in real life and should match the frame awesomely.

Staunch

Eats Squid
Good as :D
Get em payed off before sunday and come to Maldon ride day true?
I'm going to go white and white too, reckon it'll be sweet :)

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
I took everyones advice and went white lowers. My sticker kit arrived from the states a while ago and now the bike is complete.

Future upgrades include:
Item: Direct Mount Stem
Reason: Sick of twisted bars and want a lower front end without having to change my preciously beautiful CK headset

Item: X9 Shifter (without indicator)
Reason: Because of the hope lever I can't position the shifter in the correct position. Not really THAT big a deal but sometimes I shift by mistake which shits me to tears.

And I took everyones advice and went the white lowers. I got the forks from My Mountain on Lygon street. They're super dooper helpful and a bunch of absolute champs, so cheers fellas :)

PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

mharv10

Likes Dirt
shit man thats nice

holy crap dude thats a freaking awesome looking bike also bet it rides like a dream ;D
you should get an Elka Stage 5 shock for her and then she will be brialliant :p
ride her hard

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hahaha funnily enough I'm thinking about an Elka and I'm waitin till the Hope's come in stock at CRC... You guys are brilliant!

Staunch

Eats Squid
Love it man, looks absolutely amazing :)
It will get super not clean soon so enjoy it while it lasts, white DH bikes are a bitch :p