• George of the Flatlands

• Flatlander

• Formerly known as George

• Victorian George

• Mountainless George

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Given recent events, my interwebz name is not really appropriate for, well, anything really.

I was planning to ride it out, there has to be other poor schmucks in the real with the same name.

Anyway, after bringing Mrs George up to speed, it has been decided a change is needed. Not wanted because I use it EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE. But there you go.

If you have your own suggestions, fire away, it will be considered.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I just thought your name was George and you liked wearing cardigans....
In the the real world my name is George to only a select few, and I used to live in Cardross.

Never in a million years would I nor Mrs George have connected it to that scum. It was in the LTIH thread that it came up.

And, no, not a cardigan wearer.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
CG, I reckon stick it out. That POS will die in jail, and no one with think twice about it once the headlines are forgotten.

safreek

I suppose "boy george" is inappropriate now as well.
To be honest it took me a while to put 2+2 together. Initially I thought you liked cardies as well, then when it dawned on me. I must live a sheltered life

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took me a while to work out why you want to switch. I thought you liked card games, maybe not poker?

Ride it out for a few days, many won’t get the link - unless you specifically chose the name in the first place because of the headline before the headline was bad.

George of the not Jungle?