Infinity tours Bali?

mymasseur

Likes Dirt
bali bike park

shortish story, mates have done infinity and rate them, i have just come back and took the plunge with a new venture https://www.balibikepark.com/?gclid=CNmX0a6EuM4CFQyavAod5GwDaA
did the north shore dh tour, awesome!! great bikes, patrol with slx, did the job, prob needs better breaks for the fading on long descents but hey, they are getting new polygons soon. Did it with a swiss guy who was staying and riding the park the whole week, he said it was awesome, great runs, lines plenty of variety, he is a dh sponsored dude. prob recomend the bali bike park, pretty good set up.

Goats

Squid
Infinity

I'm a regular visitor to Bali and been on 4 Infinity day rides.
Great company, the bikes are good quality with good running gear.
Good value for money with a support vehicle close by at all times providing drinks and food.
They will fit your pedals if you prefer to take your own and reverse the brakes if you tell them you are an Aussie.

NeoNasty

Likes Dirt
I did a ride day with them a year or two back. I did the volcano trip. Not the one where you ride down thenactual volcano, but the outer ring of it.

Had a ball. Super good guys, rest breaks, fun tracks. I was on a trance and it was great. Well serviced bike.

4 stars.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Just don't bash anyone with a broken bottle, it's been done to the death.

P.S. No boogie boards either.:behindsofa:

Bali Bike park

I can highly recommend Bali Bike park. Good trails especially if you like the big north shore stuff...
Me i found some good stuff to enjoy close by. Stayed at the chill house, same people that run the bike park,great place BUT, its like an hour and a half driving to the park. Next time I might stay at something closer to the park instead, 3 hours driving a day is a bit much

I can highly recommend Bali bike park.
It's a bit of a drive if you're staying at their lodge the chillhouse . Next time I probably get accommodation nearer to the park instead