ICE Hockey Fans - Bruins in particular

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Sorry for the spam, but I know there are a couple of Hockey fans on here ... enjoy

[video=youtube;Aaa7HSfSeiE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaa7HSfSeiE[/video]

moorey

call me Mia
My ice hockey love only extends as far as The Hanson Bros (no, not 'Hanson'), Puck Rock. Awesome.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ha I hadn't seen that before.

Yeah, bit of a disappointing season for us I think. What got you into the NHL? It's rare enough finding anyone in Aus that follows it, let alone a team like the Flames...

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Got addicted when I lived there ... and as a true Aussie I even had a hack and played, even though I had no fracking idea, bastards stuck me as goalie for one session too :distrust:. I'm better at watching :) amazes me how bloody fast it is and how natural the bastards are on the ice.

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Same. I support the Icecats-the college team from Tucson, Arizona. Played a bit when I was there an absolutely love it. I come from a field hockey background, so had better puck control than most of the guys I played, just couldn't skate to save myself. So in the event I got the puck, nobody could get it off me. Until they simply pushed me over. I got smeared on the boards by a 14 year old girl in a scrimage.

Up the flames!
Up the flames?!?

It's not AFL.

Go Flames Go (but unfortunately not this year).

You've brought back memories of going to primary school in Calgary wearing a #99 Oilers jersey that my hockey illiterate parents bought on special.

Last edited:

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bit of a dig, but I think the Bruins comeback deserves it :shocked: Anyone got any predictions for the finals?

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
rags or pit v hawks maybe sharks. And only rags cuz boston is a hole of a town.

if i'm dreaming, it's D v Pit so we can kick sid-the-twit's ass on final time before heading east.
I wouldn't bet on a team with a quick exit from round 2 tho, they seem to have no legs by the time round 3 comes around.
An O6 final would be awesome. Hasn't been one in a while.