I hate Birthday's.

kavoosh

Likes Bikes
Killed it

blah blah
You killed it.

FUCK YOU.

You're an evil bastard and you deserve to die a terrible death being crushed my thousands of flying elephant cookie monster mash ups throwing small delicious mice at you. But I suppose you wouldn't die because they're mice and they're delicious, so you'd gobble them all up so then you'd die from gobbling up too many delicious mice that are thrown at your by elephant cookie monster mash ups who are crushing you.

EDIT: Poor you. :(

Last edited:

SGT. BILcO

Likes Dirt
Have a birthday at AMF Bowling, they provide host's and all the food and cakes, if you pay for it. And you get BIG ASS BALLOONS and you get to bowl, bowling is fun.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First things first. My intentions were to make a bit of a light hearted thread about the un-neccasry hype and fuss over a silly birthday and create some sort of discussion.

Jeez have a cry why dont you.

Id love to see how you handle a real problem, if a few phone calls and gifts leaves you "upset, emotional and distressed."

Damn emos.
I'm not a bleeding heart, I don't feel sorry for myself, I have been through shit and dealt with it, I'm not after any sort of extra attention or sympathy, I have the right to feel 'upset', 'emotional' or 'distressed' even if it may not make any sense. So yeah, I'm not insulted, I'll just at what you wrote.

You are a joke mate. You obviously didn't get what you wanted for your birthday. It is one thing to complain when people congratsulate you on your x amount of years of existance and give you a gift but it's another thing to create a thread about it. With Christmas I can understand when others frown upon the selfishness going round the room, although it is up to yourself to create the best of the situation and be thankful for what you have rather then don't. Next year breaka make a wish list or something so we don't have to listen to your verbal diareah(sp)
Man, I'm not even going into it. Are you a bit simple in the head? Never did I have a whine over not getting what I wanted. When it comes Birthday time I'm rather selfless more than anything. I'm financially independent, I don't expect shit from anyone. End of story.

Thanks to the other homeys. ha

Last edited:

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Breaka you da mannn!!! I agree with you, hate birthdays and christmas too. All the family shit and being fussed over makes me sick.

Guys mossmanguru cant help it if hes slow.. *pats his face*

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Love birthdays personally... Although granted I was so drunk over my birthday weekend this year, that by the time sunday rolled around (my actual birthday) I had forgotten all about it. Went to blockbuster to get a DVD and they wished me a happy birthday and I just stared at them blankly...

Usually get a gift of two from the family, nothing big, usually just something that will give me a laugh. Catch up with family if I go home for it, or just get boozed with mates.... love it.