Home ownership

Calvin27

Eats Squid
as you were arguing about topics you clearly have little in-depth knowledge of
What by making a prediction that low rates are going to hang around for a long time?

All you seemed to do was paste enough vague questions and then pick apart answers - I'm not about to drop a thesis on RB now to answer your questions to prove myself. It's kind of pointless once someone has cast their judgement.

Because we've now had 10years huge quantitative easing by the major economies. That can't continue forever. And when it is stopped, interest rates will increase, in the foreign countries. That will stop when they start to show good growth - which should lead to better economic conditions for us - and that will likely mean higher interest rates to restrain inflation here. The USA and many European countries are showing patches of good growth now, so interest rates in general are likely to be on an upward trend everywhere. Australia is a net borrower in the world, so if rates rise worldwide we'll be paying that as well, and be passed onto mortgage holders as well. There seem to be no dark clouds in our economy, so rates are presently unlikely to fall, more likely to rise, especially seeing they are currently at historic lows. That be my reasoning.
That's great why is your reasoning better than everyone else?

I like how you can simply discredit people jsut because their predictions don't align with yours. I hope you've made millions because even pros, policy makers, analysts, academics get it wrong. You must be above them all.

scblack

Leucocholic
That's great why is your reasoning better than everyone else?

I like how you can simply discredit people jsut because their predictions don't align with yours. I hope you've made millions because even pros, policy makers, analysts, academics get it wrong. You must be above them all.
You asked a question and I gave it a genuine answer. If you feel the need to have a little tanty when someone disagrees with your posts you seriously need to grow up a bit.

Where do I say that I know better than ANYONE else with real knowledge of the topic? I simply listed some of my reasoning - that's posting my opinion. I am perfectly happy for someone to disagree with my opinions, and truly enjoy the banter of arguing a topic such as this. If you imagine I am being "above" other people with relevant knowledge you have a serious lack of understanding of the argumentative process on a forum such as this.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You asked a question and I gave it a genuine answer. If you feel the need to have a little tanty when someone disagrees with your posts you seriously need to grow up a bit.

Where do I say that I know better than ANYONE else with real knowledge of the topic? I simply listed some of my reasoning - that's posting my opinion. I am perfectly happy for someone to disagree with my opinions, and truly enjoy the banter of arguing a topic such as this. If you imagine I am being "above" other people with relevant knowledge you have a serious lack of understanding of the argumentative process on a forum such as this.
You're full of shit.

Calvin27

Eats Squid

You made a call saying I had no clue, obviously because my prediction did not align with yours and then proceeded to ask a few thesis worth of questions. Good one mate!