Hilltop Hoods "Pull the trigger" Sic Helmets

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
Ryan, I'd say it's just a tribute to them. They do all the artwork for there album's and promo gear, and needless to say it's all awesome artwork.

Has grant shown the pic's or helmet even to the HTH or the boys down at obese record's in adelaide? Ether way, look's awesome comin from a hood's fan.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
hop onto the ol' myspace and shoot suffa off an email. he's usually pretty keen to hear from fans and stuff. a mate of mine is in regular correspondance cos he makes vinyl stickers and did a limited run of the HTH logo for them and he says suffa's a top bloke. i'm sure he or pressure would love to see that shit

ferg

Likes Dirt
the hoods helmet what inspireed by the song 'blue blood' well so grant tells me and was also personally signed by the hoods.

prize wise lookinn upwards of $250 for a basic job then it goes up from there. but still cheaper than what TLD or DDD will do it for

entombed

membarrrr
the hoods helmet what inspireed by the song 'blue blood' well so grant tells me and was also personally signed by the hoods.

prize wise lookinn upwards of $250 for a basic job then it goes up from there. but still cheaper than what TLD or DDD will do it for
yeah the boys signed it at the last gig they had for triple J...

Anthonaut

Likes Dirt
Put a scratch in each of them RIGHT NOW!

That way they wont be inclined to "scratch themselves" when you're out riding.

Mojo

Likes Dirt
how much would you be lookin at for a helmet and where would i be sending it. haha im that convinced!!

ferg

Likes Dirt
upwards of 250 as stated before and would be sending it to Adelaide.

if anyone is keen to get there helemt done or look into it PM me and i can give you his details.

Jack_toda_Max

Likes Dirt
Wow, that's insane.

I was given an airbrush about 1-4 years ago and have never bothered to try it but I really need to know what paint is that, where do you get it from and how much is it?

The airbrush I have is an A320 Airbrush made by AZTEK.

How do you get that good???
Do you practice like crazy or read books on airbrushing or what???

That is seriously the best paint job I have ever seen!
Good work!

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
if your thinking about getting a helmet done by grant, id seriously recommend it! does an awesome job and is great to work with over the design. He painted my Graphics Presentation. Lookin like some damn prime helmets there.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Cool art,great as a tribute but I'd never be caught dead in one(a pistol pffft),band T-shirts are lame enough. Would love to see some designs done by Grant.

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Cool art,great as a tribute but I'd never be caught dead in one(a pistol pffft),band T-shirts are lame enough. Would love to see some designs done by Grant.
hmm...painted by grant but not designed... heres the more hated skulls etc. the black and yellow are acutally meant to be granite and not smoke.
http://forums.farkin.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=47259&d=1159437362

he seriously does an awesome job though and dont be scared about sending interstate, he packed it up so well to send it back!

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
nah I meant designs like swirls n shit or shapes n patterns not mural style. Like your run of the mill paint job by TLD,no statement you have to wear like a badge just a coll powerful design. Don't get me wrong though,the art on the visor of the blue one looks great so does the Iron horse side. I'm just not into the statement thing(Billboard head)that much. they look good just a bit loud for me.The one you put up looks great Sethius.