Hilltop Hoods "Pull the trigger" Sic Helmets

dcrofty

Eats Squid
helmet

very very cool.

does the person responsible for that have a website. if so please post.

very special

Drew.

Eats Squid
"Wow" is the only word i can think of, which gives no justice to these f**king amazing helmets! Grant has got some unreal skills with the brush.......Insane.

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's 'ph' phat. So fuckin' cool man. I'm be shattered if I found a scratch.

CAB

Likes Dirt
Thats awsome:eek: so much detail too.

Just having another look at them how are they hovering??

Last edited:

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is art work, very impressing... love the helmets they look sweet as, with art work like that on a helmet i'd b afraid i wreck the paintjob as i crash to much.

Last edited:

treggs

Treggs Tuned
Yes you can airbrush pretty much anything. To make em look as good as that you will need to make it your life for 18 months.... Just like Grant has.

Grant will do you a custom one but it will understandably cost ya. He also has a queue. I am currently saving :p

absoluteley sick!!! can you airbrush on any helmet? what prep is needed?

Ryan

Radministrator
That's ridiculous, seriously some of the nicest helmets I've ever seen done by anyone, anywhere. Troy Lee can pretty much go eat a dick.

What's the deal with the HTH helmet? For a fan? Some sort of bizarre offering to the 'Hoods, that they might grant you magical battling prowess? Seems like kind of a strange theme for someone to wear if they're not actually a member of the band, but that's just me.

nicho

Sacré bleu!
Whaooo i m very impressed. when my hemet needs a new paint i ll be sure to get you guys on the job. I love them both but i really love the street ninja theme.

awesome work.

how much would one look for a job like that.

nicho

big lucas

Cannon Fodder
I love them both but i really love the street ninja theme.
i think you will find that the street ninja is actually a hilltop hoods designed character. he is the character featured on the front of all of their albums, and they call it armageddon. the picture on the back of the moto helmet is one of the pictures from the latest album, 'the hard road'.

Meat Pie

Likes Dirt
those are some phat helmets, to scared to wear them and i dunno if id look good in one, but you gotta love the artwork. very nice

V10

Likes Dirt
That is Fn awsome, Prop's to ya. Im not usaully a fan of airbrush sfuff. You know the smoke, dolphins, skulls and bongs crap but that is just unreal, i want mine done!