Hello all

not_brian

Likes Bikes
Hello all,

I've have been lurking for a few weeks since joining this forum & getting a heap of great info so now it's time to introduce myself.
I'm a 40+ lady took took up MTB about 3 years ago and love it. It's been great for my fitness & is just so mush fun. I wish I had taken this sport up 20 years so I would be more skilled than I am.
I'm currently lucky enough to be riding a Santa Cruz Tallboy LTC & ride all the trails around Newcastle & the Hunter Valley.
I have even entered a few races this last year just to get a feel for XC racing (Convict, Port to Port). This year I'm trying to improve my riding by learning to ride some gravity trails.

cheers :)

Flow-Rider

Burner
Welcome to RB and nice choice on the Santa Cruz always a favourite of the mountain biker. It's good to have more ladies getting into the sport and mix things up on rides. We make a lot of bad jokes on here about our partners or more so to just vent, so please ignore and don't take offense.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Welcome..
it's the best fun riding a bike, and racing is even better. If you like just being around other like minded folks it'll put a huge smile on your face.

Hope you enjoy the forum and you know we'll want to see this fine SC you're riding. We never tire of bike pictures!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Welcome to RB and nice choice on the Santa Cruz always a favourite of the mountain biker. It's good to have more ladies getting into the sport and mix things up on rides. We make a lot of bad jokes on here about our partners or more so to just vent, so please ignore and don't take offense.
Our own?

Pffffft.....
Welcome to the house of fun.
lol

#knuckleswasadrunkenchunt

not_brian

Likes Bikes
What local trails are you riding Brian?
Currently riding regularly Glenrock, Whitebridge, Awaba, Ashtonfield & Holmesville.
Add in Green Point for the wet days.
Then a few trips to Dungog Common in the winter.
Just started doing Ourimbah & Killingworth to learn gravity trails.

We are lucky here in Newcastle.