Happy birthday Techno Destructo (and he's gonna be a papa!!)

S.

ex offender
Happy birthday to Farkin's staunchest tree-hucking left-wing feminist greenie hippy, and the longest standing member of the Politically Correct Brigade (in the nicest way possible :)). Only 66 years til you're a century old - getting close!

I got you a present too:

:)

Last edited:

Rik

logged out
Rrraaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwbbbbbbbbb, ddddddduuuuuuuuuudddddddddddeeeeeeeeee!
Happy birthday :)

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Omigawd! Thank you sooooo much guys!!!:eek:

I would have thought an old sod like me would have gotten buried under the constant deluge of STP threads!:p

Happy birthday to Farkin's staunchest tree-hucking left-wing feminist greenie hippy, and the longest standing member of the Politically Correct Brigade (in the nicest way possible :)).
With a promise!:D

I got you a present too:

:)
Oh, thank you Socket! You bastard.....

Adrian, I'd love to take you up on that beer! Now that I'm an old bastard, I need something to cry into....

Rik, thanks for the best wishes, bro! And thanks for speaking slowly since my hearings gotten pretty bad.;)

34. Ouch... getting up there. Makes me feel good to have Grip around!:p

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Happy B'day techno!!

I'll be getting you some slippers to go with that wheelchair...

All the best mate!

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Are you only 34?!
Heh... yeah... even Penny says I'm turning into an old grump.:rolleyes:

rhyno, believe it or not, I've been totally stoked with my bike now for a few years... Brodie Holeshot covered with Saint and Shermans, King headset, blahblahblah... The only bike thing I'd like is more time to actually do it!:eek:

I'm lucky enough to be totally content with my bike! It's a nice feeling.

Naw, the present was the blessing of the wife to get a big, widescreen, LCD monitor so I can do my computer work more easily, since the programs I use need a bit of real estate...:)

Weasel, can we make the slippers ones that look like little rabbits? I always dug those....:cool:

Oh... hey, on a side note... another milestone for me... but a helluva lot bigger... is that Penny is pregnant, so I'm going to be a dad for the first time! She's about 3.5 months into it, but we decided after enough tests that everything was looking good, so we could start telling people other than our parents about it...

Disturbed.Rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
*nudges techno and raises eyebrows in a sugestive manner* You Od dog, you! ;)

Name the little tyke 'kona*stinky', thats such a lovely name!
Or failing that, Basil....thats nice too.

tonas

Likes Dirt
Happy 34th (couldn't have you forgetting that crucial detail) Birthday Techno and congrats on the impending arrival. :)

Andy.

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
Dooooooooode. Happy birthday. I remember what it's like to be 34. It was.... oh.... actually I don't remember at all.

Now what am I here for?

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Oh... hey, on a side note... another milestone for me... but a helluva lot bigger... is that Penny is pregnant, so I'm going to be a dad for the first time! She's about 3.5 months into it, but we decided after enough tests that everything was looking good, so we could start telling people other than our parents about it...
You mean it's possible to have kids after 34 years (ish) of riding bikes?

Congratulations to you and Penny

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
Happy birthday; I'm 35 next month, I'm trying to ignore it this year :eek:

Congratulations on the big news, being a Dad is the best thing in the world even though you'll never have a worry free day, a decent night's sleep or disposable income again.

See my what my week has been like with the joys of parenthood:

4 year old gets virus at school, sick for a week, gives virus to baby, baby gets bronchiolits, I stayed with her in hospital for 6 days, comes home, next day 4 year old gets secondary infection & develops pneumonia & goes into hospital, she'll be in there until Friday. My wife is staying with her, I've got the baby at home. The baby can't go out in the cold for a couple of weeks, everyone that might be able to look after her has been exposed to the infection the 4 year old has so I'm housebound until next week at least. I'm leading some sort of weird hermit existence leaving money & notes on the back porch so the in-laws can get some groceries for me.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Dooooooooode. Happy birthday. I remember what it's like to be 34. It was.... oh.... actually I don't remember at all.

Now what am I here for?
You be quiet or we'll send you to the crooked home we they showed on 60 Minutes!

xero

Supersports
Happy Birthday

Hey Techno, as NSW's biggest brodie fan, you deserve a cyber birthday present!!!!! and also one for the soon to be new family member...( well for when he or she gets a little bigger anyway)

enjoy your day!!!!!!!!!

Rodney

Attachments

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Happy Birthday Techno and definitely congrats on the bub.The absolute best thing is seeing your first child born,infinitely better than my wedding,lots of things change too.You'll get used to sleeping 4-5 hours per night of broken sleep,be able to change nappies in the dark and the best one-you suddenly get all emotional at things that never worried you before kids:eek: .
Every minute is a challenge but its worth it in spades.Good luck
cheers jon