Friday Night Charity Cruise - Canberra

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As many of the older canberra's will know there use to be a friday night cruise in braddon. Well guess what! its back! But for a good cause this time!

Organised by group of car enthusihasts the new event will be DICK HEAD FREE, meaning no burnouts, oil on the road and so on, that caused the event to be shut down years ago.

After the positive feed back about the Cruise last Friday.

This week we will try to please everyone by Cruising to Braddon from RJ's in woden.

Meet at RJ's 830pm
Leave RJ's 930pm ( Listen for the Air Horn and Loud Speaker)

CRUISE ALONG ADELAIDE AVE TO BRADDON.

Now its up in the air as to if people want to Cruise back to OPH for another Cruise after Braddon.

Now the organisers have said a gold coin donation to the charity of choice each week but i think people can up that a bit being that it is for charity.

The Charity this week is The Trundle Tree Change Donna Roberts Benefit. Donna is the cousin of one of the proud cruisers Dave Desreaux, who suggested her charity in th first place.

Dave said "Donna Roberts she is my cousin who lost her husband 2009 Xmas day of a brain tumour. She has 2 young children and was just diagnosed with inoperable throat cancer."

She is a deserving cause so i think we can all help her out!, her facebook page is here: https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/164292713722768/

For an awesome night and some even more awesome cars come down on friday and cruise for a great cause!

Here is Dave Desreaux's HG Monaro, just so you can see the quality of car that turns up!

1-IMG_9722.jpg

Last edited:

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Yeah guys, anyone out there interested in hot cars come on down. Last week had an awesome turn out, plenty of amazing pieces of muscle. And hearing them all rumble together for the cruise was wild. Atmosphere was really chilled out, no pinheads doing burnouts and everyone was really friendly.

I'll be down there in my camaro if any farkers want to come say hi.