Found

andrew_o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 07-09 Boxxer races
Price $300?
Item condition: Forks must be straight and stanchions can't be covered in scratches.
Pictures: I'd like them lots.

Last edited:

skwiz05

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Boxxer.

I may be able to help you with the boxxer...

Im just waiting on confirmation early next week for a new Totem, but I do have 2 spare boxxers, a Ride and a Race.

As you request, the Race is in the 07-09 bracket (07 I think), in good condish, was used 1/2 Dh season then retired.

It was fully serviced and has New seals and wipers. There is only one mark on the Right staunchion, it was done early in its life, was polished flat and filled (nail polish) and smoothed, has never dragged dirt through the seals. The mark is a 5mm light scratch. There a few marks on the lowers as expected with normal use.
They perform flawlessly, as new.There is no apparent wear on the staunchions or within the internals or bushings. The steerer is 225mm long, (no star nut but can install one for you) as I was using a headbolt (which I also have for sale). It has a tall top crown, the standard one supplied.

I also think I did a mod to the compression cart, called the " 5mm nut mod" in which you get a preset blowoff at high compression settings so it behaves like a Team fork. This can be undone very quickly to restore back to original. More info can be found on this mod by searching the forums, or look for user name UDI on pinkbike also. Its a well known mod that I posted pics of a while ago.

I was looking for $350, but could sell for that price with postage included, once I confirm the arrival of my new Totem (Im only holding the fork as spare for my DH race bike).

Anyway, if interested and want pics, give me your email and Ill send pics and any other info you want.

Cheers, Brad

Edit: Confirmed these are for sale, I am getting my new forks delivered.

Last edited: