Found Clipless pedals

Hools

Likes Dirt
Item: Clipless pedals with platform
Price range/Willing to Pay: $150 or less
Extra Info: My oldest set of XT Trail pedals feel like they're finally ready for the bin after about ten years. Looking to try some alternatives before I buy the same again. Not for any reason other than curiosity.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out

Probably the best TIME pedals I own. Not the lightest by any means but definitely the toughest. My first set moved from my last bike to my Deviate so they are 2yrs+ old and I grabbed a set off here a month back.

Pedal float can be varied by adjusting the pin length and you still get the normal easy eject that Times have.

Definitely worth a go if you want try something different and if you dont like them, someone here will buy them off you.

PED_Ts2AS8_00.6718.000.001-00-il.jpg

Hools

Likes Dirt

Probably the best TIME pedals I own. Not the lightest by any means but definitely the toughest. My first set moved from my last bike to my Deviate so they are 2yrs+ old and I grabbed a set off here a month back.

Pedal float can be varied by adjusting the pin length and you still get the normal easy eject that Times have.

Definitely worth a go if you want try something different and if you dont like them, someone here will buy them off you.

View attachment 398846
Thanks, will probably stay with the Shimano SPD style for now, too many bikes ...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Thanks, will probably stay with the Shimano SPD style for now, too many bikes ...
Should have said alternative SPD's :cool:

Not many options then, XTR... the same XT's or go cheaper Shimano. If the XT trails lasted 10yrs, you have answered your own question.