FOUND 350 x 3.0+ spring for Fox shock

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Item: 350 x 3.0+ spring for Fox RC4
Item Condition: Springy
Reason for buying: Too fat for current spring
Price and price conditions: Cheap
Extra Info: Happy to swap a 325 x 3.5 or have a few other springs for shorter strokes. Need at least 3" stroke but can take more as long as free length is ok.
Pictures: Looks like a spring.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You're right, I forgot and it currently has a 3.5 on it.
So if you use a shorter stroke spring, will this alter the spring weight you require for the 3 inch shock? Or does the weight remain the same? This is going to keep me up at night for a while!

Boom King

So if you use a shorter stroke spring, will this alter the spring weight you require for the 3 inch shock? Or does the weight remain the same? This is going to keep me up at night for a while!
Weight is the same. Stroke on the spring refers to its compression before binding. The weight is the force needed to compress the spring 1".

You need to use a spring with at least the same stroke or greater than your shock.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Weight is the same. Stroke on the spring refers to its compression before binding. The weight is the force needed to compress the spring 1".

You need to use a spring with at least the same stroke or greater than your shock.
But the 3.5 spring is (although not by much) longer than the 3.25. Does this alter the leverage? I'm guessing not go en that the shock itself hasn't changed length and is the focus of the levers.

Boom King

But the 3.5 spring is (although not by much) longer than the 3.25. Does this alter the leverage? I'm guessing not go en that the shock itself hasn't changed length and is the focus of the levers.
You guess correctly.