Found 26inch medium mid/long travel frame

rstim

Likes Dirt
Found
After a frame to replace the 2011 Banshee Spitfire below due to the cracking the frame. Hopefully transfer as many of the parts across to a new frame, someone must have an old 26 frame hanging in the shed?

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I've got a black 26" Morewood Sukuma medium 150mm and Revelation Fork to suit if interested.

new with warranty.

ive got 10speed XT drive train to suit if needed.

email is best but pm works if not a little slower.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm a little confused. You're wanting a frame to replace the old spitty, but selling the parts from it to buy a car?
ps, the lyriks on the V1 (5") couldn't have helped the stresses

rstim

Likes Dirt
I'm a little confused. You're wanting a frame to replace the old spitty, but selling the parts from it to buy a car?
ps, the lyriks on the V1 (5") couldn't have helped the stresses
Sorry for the confusion I just posted the add when the bike was purchased as it was an easy way to list the parts. Just wanting a frame to use with the old spotty parts.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Sorry for the confusion I just posted the add when the bike was purchased as it was an easy way to list the parts. Just wanting a frame to use with the old spotty parts.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Ah, cheers.
The rear was qr on the V1, but you have adapters for 142?
Tapered steerer forks?
Just yesterday I bought a medium Rune frame. Wooda been perfect. There's the off v2 spitty frame around. You won't be cracking those. My son and I both ride them. I'll keep an eye out for something.

rstim

Likes Dirt
All sorted now found a Santa Cruz Butcher frame at a great price. Built and ready to ride now!