FOUND 1.75mm cassette spacer

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Item: 1.75mm cassette spacer
Item Condition: useable
Price and price conditions: Cheap
Extra Info: Need a spacer to fit a 9 speed cassette onto a Mavic hub. Google suggests 1.75mm was standard but I'm sure I can make do with slightly wider if need be.
Pictures:

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I'd always been under the impression that the Mavic spacers were 2mm, just a non-critical poofteenth thicker than the spacers needed to fit 8/9/10-sp. cassettes to road 11-sp. hubs.....

I *may* have one at work, but I tend to go through a lot because people seem to lose them or chuck them out when they get new wheels, then realise they need it because they're running 10-sp.....

*Pro Tip* Do NOT be tempted to use a spacer from between the sprockets of an old cassette; they're too thin (in terms of OD vs ID) & soft, and will distrort in the bottom of the hub splines, causing the cassette to sit wonky & run rough.

Boom King

I'd always been under the impression that the Mavic spacers were 2mm, just a non-critical poofteenth thicker than the spacers needed to fit 8/9/10-sp. cassettes to road 11-sp. hubs.....

I *may* have one at work, but I tend to go through a lot because people seem to lose them or chuck them out when they get new wheels, then realise they need it because they're running 10-sp.....

*Pro Tip* Do NOT be tempted to use a spacer from between the sprockets of an old cassette; they're too thin (in terms of OD vs ID) & soft, and will distrort in the bottom of the hub splines, causing the cassette to sit wonky & run rough.
It is needed to fit a 9 speed Shimano cassette to a Mavic Askium Race hub. I'm resurrecting a road bike found in a hard waste throw out, wheels were from a separate throw out,

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I know what you need, I just don't know if I have enough/any spares....

My earlier comment was probably a tad too vague & subtle; for any other potential assistants, the spacer that is supplied with any Shimano-pattern road 11-sp. hub for use when fitting a 10/9/8-sp. cassette will do the job.

Boom King

I know what you need, I just don't know if I have enough/any spares....

My earlier comment was probably a tad too vague & subtle; for any other potential assistants, the spacer that is supplied with any Shimano-pattern road 11-sp. hub for use when fitting a 10/9/8-sp. cassette will do the job.
I'll try a couple of LBS and see what happens....