Formula One world championship

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Three things bothered me in the race:
1) The Williams' starts. There is no way that start was done with an entirely legal car, neither of them had the wheel spin that we've seen in any other car this year.
2) Bottas was quicker than Massa outside of the DRS areas, he should've been in front of Massa well before we heard the dreaded "no racing" radio message. Fuck that shit.
3) Mercedes admitted they put the pit crew into the lane to bait Williams into a move. That is without a doubt a clear breach of the rule to stop that shit happening. It doesn't affect the race outcome but why bother with the rule if you won't enforce it?

The highlights for me:
1) The Lotus fucks running off the road two corners in.
2) The rain and the subsequent extra control required by the drivers.
3) Rosberg thanking the fans, saying they are great etc when they are clearly cheering for the other guy in his shed. Cracked me up.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I doubt that the Williams had the pace to take a victory with or without pathetic strategy but it would be nice to see a simulation done with Massa pitting early (before he held Bottas up) and going onto the hard tyres and letting Bottas go for it. With the rain coming as we now know Massa's tyres would just about have got him to that point. Was the pick of the races so far this year in my view. I watched the live ap feed and then the highlights package. Dan needs a new spring for his clockwork mechanism though...

bell.cameron

Likes Dirt
The act of having to scroll back to page 2 to find this thread hurts me. I actually think it could be a good race tonight, might stick around until the McLarens' explode and Lotus's crash in to each other.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
The act of having to scroll back to page 2 to find this thread hurts me. I actually think it could be a good race tonight, might stick around until the McLarens' explode and Lotus's crash in to each other.
There has never been a good race in Hungary.

Big AC

Likes Dirt
Hamilton being too aggressive then coming back through the field

Rosberg being mediocre (Ricciardo is off the Christmas card list)

Ricciardo passing people (needs to work on his starts – a bit of Weber creeping in)

Maldonardo getting more penalties in one race than I can remember for a long time, causing an accident, speeding in pit lane, and passing under the safety car, where would we be without you Pastor

A front wing failure

And drama at the end

Yep it was a good one, the streams were crap but glad that I stuck with it.

Cracker of a race in the end, can't say I expected that when I turned it on. I'd figured on watching a few laps then going to bed, but didn't quite work out that way in the end.

Check out the aceplayer streams that come up through /r/formula1. Only had problems with one race so far this year.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Foxtel was awesome. :hail:

Rosberg is a fucking bitch, I would like to see him booted and have someone get a gig there that puts some good vibes on that team. I'm glad he flatted after Dan's dive as I reckon Dan could have passed Vettel. Oh well, it's good for our boy to get back on the podium on a pretty sad day.
I have noticed the car volume is increasing, the cars are revving a little harder into and out of corners where they used to be fairly low. Even the Honda had a bit of snarl to it!