Formula One world championship

akashra

Eats Squid
It looks like the bumbling clusterfuck of mong heads that is the North Korean military may make some pretty stupid decisions in the next few weeks and affect more than just governments of other countries. The shit fight may put an end to the Korean Grand Prix staged in South Korea.
Yay for military governments! Stupid fat moron....................
I saw this news thismorning - my immediate thought was whether or not the Japanese GP could potentially be at risk for the same reason, if things continue through to later in the year.

wombat

Lives in a hole
I saw this news thismorning - my immediate thought was whether or not the Japanese GP could potentially be at risk for the same reason, if things continue through to later in the year.
Suzuka? If it comes to that I think the solution is simple: reinstate conscription, for everyone, not just men (all for gender equality here), and drag this entire country over there to squash whatever the hell is going on.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Suzuka? If it comes to that I think the solution is simple: reinstate conscription, for everyone, not just men (all for gender equality here), and drag this entire country over there to squash whatever the hell is going on.
Conscription in this multicultural country would be an economic disaster and spell the end to what good is left in Australia. I say the world just keeps ignoring the stupid fat prick.

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
pixs picks

Get em in lads.

And just finished reading the words of SEB. I am actually getting angry right now (and i really don't very often).... Wish they were racing in Nascar, as the pitlane stouch would be great watching, and Seb would be smashed to a pulp - like he deserves. What an arrogant twat. I was a 50% liker of him, but now - i hope he loses lots this year or has a huge crash and suffers non life threatening injuries that keep him out for 6 months and he loses his seat to either Daniel or Jean (SP).
Rant over. RRRRRRRR:mad2::mad2::mad2:

driftking

Wheel size expert
Vettle is such a douche.
Couldn't hear the radio yeah bullshit. If they had radio problems redbull would have know , also radio evidence vs your word, yeah your a idiot mate.
"I as faster,deserved to win" what a jerk, webber was faster than vettel until he turned down the engine.
We saw it blantly, vettle was 5 seconds back also at the point when he was 2 seconds back catching webber by a few tenths and declared "get mark out of the way his too slow", webber then started lapping a few hundredths faster than vettel.

His such a spoilt tool, I hope grosjean take a trip to 2012 gets wild first lap and takes vettel out. He needs to be knocked down a peg.

Finally "I heard it but miss understood it. So did you hear it or not Seb your contradicting yourself. Also as a top level f1 driver he would have every call, every call variation programmed into his head, to not hear it or even not be able to make it out is crap.
Finally these strategies are talked about prior to race, he knew it regardless of radio.

His a tool, I have no doubt he heard the call knew it and didn't want to comply.

Redbull needs to enforce something on his his getting bigger than the team and even Christian Horner.

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I see our Mark now has a haircut like me. That makes him an angry fucker! ;)
I have a bad feeling that Vettel is going to come along to each race now and just drive off into the distance in first place and let his numbers speak for him. I want nothing more than for Webber to spear him off the track but me thinks he won't get close enough.

nskz

Likes Dirt
Seb needs a season or two in a shitbox car, hopefully that might happen next year with the huge rule changes. Ever since his first year at RBR he has arguably had the best car on the grid and now his sense of entitlement has gone off the richter. Remember Hamilton when he was WC, the dudes head was so big i'm not sure how he got his helmet on. Two seasons later and Mclaren qualified like 18th and 20th? at race one and had a resoundingly shit year, his attitude changed to the what we see today, generally level headed, occasional cock. There is no doubt Seb can drive a car but since about 2010 the dude has been the biggest wanker in the paddock bar none, I endorse all of Dozer's initiatives RE punting him off, cmon Grojean!

willsy01

Eats Squid
Rumours are flying around the intertubes that Webber has signed with Porsche to race LeMans for 5 years......pretty sure it's bullshit though, none of the F1 news sites have anything about it :noidea:

wombat

Lives in a hole
pretty sure it's bullshit though, none of the F1 news sites have anything about it :noidea:
I saw it mentioned in a couple of places but that was a couple of weeks ago, maybe its been bumped off by (more) rumours of kimi going to rbr. Although surely ricciardo's drive today is a good start to getting him the seat.

driftking

Wheel size expert
It's always webber, albeit that issue was due to a unshedued pit that, lets be honest he caused, he wasn't anywhere near enough down to try pull that inside move. Maybe having vettel behind him he got too eager.

If ricciardo keeps up the form it would be great to see him goto RBR next season. I don't know how kimi would work, a number one driver with a very strong attitude going to a team which is pretty much run by vettel.

I'd like to see mark stay in f1 and move to another team. I'd like to see him at Ferrari but again they favour Alonso a fair bit, a drive with lotus would be good to see.
I'd like to see maldonardo finally get a quality car under him and see what he can do.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Happy days! I figured a good grid spot would see Alonso win but the threat for me was from Raikkonen. Maybe the incident with him and Perez cost him but maybe it didn't.............

Red Bull Racing: You pack of fucking jerks. One of two things happened in China (specifically for now.....) that made you lot so bad. You either had a bunch of bad luck or you plotted a payback of your own to Webber for being outspoken. How does a triple current world champion team manage to make so many stupid mistakes? Honestly, each race that has happened this year has seen you lot bend Webber over and knob him. The software error in Melbourne, the appalling effort of team playing in Malaysia and the copious amounts of fuckwittery in China? No other team has managed to collectively root every project they've attacked this year as badly as you lot. I'm not going to blatantly claim that it is all intentional but I don't think it is entirely a mistake on the part of the 453735452629 staff you have who monitor this shit.
Webber now has a grid penalty for running into Vergne which I didn't think was appropriate considering no action was taken between Perez and Raikkonen and no action taken against the ten drivers using DRS when the FIA system failed. I know it is mainly the FIA system fault but...............it still happened.
I've always doubted Ricciardo getting any further than Toro Rosso. I think Vergne has done more than enough for Red Bull on the track to secure their interest and being French means he'd be a pushover next to Vettel. Ricciardo is similar to Webber (....being Australian and all) and would create the same dramas for the team that Webber has. Who needs that shit? I doubt we'll have an Aussie in F1 next year unfortunately and that in itself may spell the end of the Melbourne race as the local support sells tickets. It'll be a lose lose.

On a good note: Did you guys watch the V8's yesty? It was really good sprint racing and it was a real tear jerker seeing the team win that Jason Richards drove for. Jason Bright celebrating and punching the light fitting off the roof was a good ice breaker and made for a very memorable afternoon.

willsy01

Eats Squid
I saw it mentioned in a couple of places but that was a couple of weeks ago, maybe its been bumped off by (more) rumours of kimi going to rbr. Although surely ricciardo's drive today is a good start to getting him the seat.
The rumour of him being in talks with Porsche has been floating around for a while......2013 may have been his last year anyway if he didn't want to stay with RBR. There's nowhere worthwhile to go.

yo nerds.

what does drs,dsr, rsd, rds, srd, sdr in some form or another mean and what does the window for this mean?

All the best to Webber, all he needs to do is crash into the little German fucker smile and walk away.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
DRS - drag reduction system

The window is the period where they can use it (open the rear wing to create less drag, and thusly overtake easier) usually on the main straight with the detection point just before (they must be within 1 second of the car ahead to utilise it)

Porsche have denied webber signing anything - http://motoring.syd.ninemsn.com.au/cars/motoraction/8642489/porsche-denies-play-for-webber

Would be fantastic to see Ricardo take his seat if it does eventuate later in the year though.

nskz

Likes Dirt
Webber....jeeesus...I don't know whether the dude makes his own bad luck or the F1 gods are forever collectively against him, has anyone else ever had so much shit go wrong over so many years? How come Vettel's car rarely shits itself, I don't understand.

I genuinely think that he though Vergne was letting him through, Frency was practically in the grass on the left and turned in way late, I think anyone else would have done the same thing as Webber. I reckon he could have taken the finger for 4th if the whole series of shenanigans had not occurred...and the penalty is bullshit.

Great to see Alonso win, hopefully he can tear the finger a new one over the next few races, good to see Kimi up there too. I reckon he would have been much closer to Alonso save for missing a significant portion of his front wing.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Watching the race for the 3rd time, webbers crash was his fault, just a error in judgment.
Vergne had racing line, the line is on the track edge, webber was way to far back to have a dive, the only way it would happen is it vergne let him pass which wasn't going to happen.
I think it was a little presumptuous for webber to assume he would let him by, it was for race place I believe.

The wheel was bullsh*t though 12sec stop as you mess that up.
Lotus sign webber please aha.