Formula One world championship

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
Well Boys and Girls....

Get your picks in - TODAY....

Its Go Go Go for the year of the purple Bulls..... Or is it the Red Stallion??

How good does it feel to have the racing back on again....

So get onto Superbru and pick away... New format is much nicer to use to.....
Just joined up with Superbru, is there a Rotorburn pool?

I know I would love to see Webber take it away, but from the look of Alonso and the Ferrari team from practice, I may be a bit upset.

Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
I wish they would just air something else and then ring us back if any development happens, watching the crowd wave and drivers sit there isn't really keeping me intrigued.

Pretty interesting results so far, ricciardo and vergne have been smashing it, some pretty big advancements from last year in the cars by the looks of it, plus that seasoning on the drivers.
Ferrari and redbull look like they will be battling hard but there are so many wildcard drivers this weekend and Mercedes still seem like they could go either way too.
Hoping for a awesome race out of this one.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Fuck you Bernie, fuck you and your northern markets.
What shits me the most is that Bernie wants all the eastern races to start as late as possible to satisfy European TV audiences - despite it proving f***ing loopy in cases like Melbourne, Sepang and Shanghai- yet he's constantly trying to ditch classic European circuits like Spa and Silverstone in favour of higher-paying, deserted, smog-ridden Asian car parks.

The sooner the geriatric evil wee prick shuffles off this mortal coil, the better!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I wish they would just air something else and then ring us back if any development happens, watching the crowd wave and drivers sit there isn't really keeping me intrigued.
Bollocks to that! F1 coverage on Ten is as spartan as can be already. They'd just replace it with a reality tv show about redneck fuckwits doing fuckwit things in a carefully constructed manner designed to appeal to fuckwits. Give them half an hours free reign and they'd forget to turn it back on to the F1.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Bollocks to that! F1 coverage on Ten is as spartan as can be already. They'd just replace it with a reality tv show about redneck fuckwits doing fuckwit things in a carefully constructed manner designed to appeal to fuckwits. Give them half an hours free reign and they'd forget to turn it back on to the F1.
I meant air something race orientated, id rather watch the celebrity race or do a replay of last years qualifying while we wait.

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Screw all the celebrity, fashion and socialite bullshit! No one cares about that, piss off Bondi Vet and Lisa McLune being interview 50 times about her shitty new series! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Plow King

Little bit.
Gotta love watching people who dont give the faintest of fucks or know anything about f1 getting backstage access.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

driftking

Wheel size expert
Gotta love watching people who dont give the faintest of fucks or know anything about f1 getting backstage access.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Gotta love celebrities getting all this awesome stuff just because they are well known, pisses me off to no end. Give some average joes the chance to race or have certain access, celebrities already get there lime light. All the stuff they do that we can't even pay to do is so annoying Ahah, also annoys me how people get where they are becuse of there parents status.
Rant/

Vettels tires were so grained, gonna be a short stint for him, webbers seemed in pretty good condition still comparatively, I think it's probably a good thing webber is in 2nd, sitting in pole sometimes adds that pressure, he also had a bit of a mess up on that second last corner so he knows he has the speed for first. Mentally his probably better off where he is, we'll maybe depends how his mind works.

Anyone know what sort of forecast we have for the race? Are we going to see a qualifying sort of session with wheather all over the place?

Last edited:

Zam

Likes Dirt
Another terrible costly start for Webber, but was glad Kimi won and was good seeing 6 different manufacturers in the top 10, should be a good season of racing ahead.

willsy01

Eats Squid
Another terrible costly start for Webber, but was glad Kimi won and was good seeing 6 different manufacturers in the top 10, should be a good season of racing ahead.
This one wasn't him......no KERS for the first half of the race.

driftking

Wheel size expert
Webber ha a shocking start, I didn't hear about the Kerrs issue, was that off the line issue? Maybe he disnt have them to help off the line speed.
Is it just me or does webber seems to always lack speed from the get go, it seems he always falls down in the first few laps and takes him a little while to get upto speed where the other guys are putting down fairly quick times from the get go.....

He had a fairly killer race though managing to finish 6th.

Zam

Likes Dirt
This one wasn't him......no KERS for the first half of the race.
I know he had issues, but i am not sure if KERS has anything to do with starts, he has ALWAYS been a poor starter and it generally costs him, not to mention the extra pit stop that Vettel and Webber both did whereas Kimi only had a 2 stopped saving a fair amount of time...Webber still did OK considering he was shuffled back to 16th at one stage, and Vettel didnt do much better starting from pole and finishing 3rd...

willsy01

Eats Squid
Webber ha a shocking start, I didn't hear about the Kerrs issue, was that off the line issue? Maybe he disnt have them to help off the line speed.
Is it just me or does webber seems to always lack speed from the get go, it seems he always falls down in the first few laps and takes him a little while to get upto speed where the other guys are putting down fairly quick times from the get go.....

He had a fairly killer race though managing to finish 6th.
The Bull cars are notoriously bad in dirty air.

I know he had issues, but i am not sure if KERS has anything to do with starts
Like I said, this one wasn't him......no KERS at the start = getting swamped even if you do get it away OK. It's very hard to defend without it as well, especially with RBR and their complete lack of straightline speed.

Last edited:

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Man Webber drove so well, it sucks that he's so bad at starts otherwise I think we'd see him on the podium a fair bit.