NSW Five Ten Clipless Plate Covers

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
You don't reckon you could just leave it? Is the hole that big that it would interfere with foot placement? I put a pair of DMR V6s for $20 on my daughters XTC24 because the standard pedal is too small a foot area. Maybe just fit a bigger pedal?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
you could cut two bits of plastic out of a milk container, put them on the SPD slots (or some other bodge to do the same), then fill the void with ShoeGoo , then repeat on other shoe.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the suggestions.

You don't reckon you could just leave it? Is the hole that big that it would interfere with foot placement? I put a pair of DMR V6s for $20 on my daughters XTC24 because the standard pedal is too small a foot area. Maybe just fit a bigger pedal?
These are not big shoes so it is a decent piece of the sole missing. I want to avoid any guilty feelings for when she slams the pedal into her shin and I did not do enough to avoid this. It is only a matter of time.

you could cut two bits of plastic out of a milk container, put them on the SPD slots (or some other bodge to do the same), then fill the void with ShoeGoo , then repeat on other shoe.
I don't want to go full bodge just yet as these are pretty new shoes. I will probably end up giving this a try with a bit of rubber.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Thanks for the suggestions.

These are not big shoes so it is a decent piece of the sole missing. I want to avoid any guilty feelings for when she slams the pedal into her shin and I did not do enough to avoid this. It is only a matter of time.

I don't want to go full bodge just yet as these are pretty new shoes. I will probably end up giving this a try with a bit of rubber.
If you secure it with the cleat screws, ie the size that fits, that might work.it may need a bit of shoegoo or glue to keep it from moving around too much...