Feet going painfully numb when descending

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Completely off topic but why (don’t answer that it’s rhetorical) are women specific MTB names so naff??? Spec Rumour , Giant/Liv Tempt, Intrigue, Embolden, Pique, Scott Contessa. Sounds like the marketing department used a Mills &Boon novel for inspiration!
There’s even a Pivot Les. Are the ‘boys’ at Pivot head office having a laff with that one? I’d refuse to ride one of these stupidly named bikes just out of principal if I was a woman.
If I was given any of these in my size new, for free, I'd ride them. But I have no morals and enjoy sexy lingerie.

ForkinGreat

Random Krishna
* not a Dr *
drink more water , could be circulation issue - esp as it has recently started .
also look into diet ,ie energy drinks , fatty stuff and alcohol.

never know as we age - different things going on - and yes I’m old .

Sadly beer , really knocks me around and protein bars literally made me shit myself
this is a recent development … hahahahahaha

ps , hope you find a resolution
is it artificial sweeteners in protein bars that make you do a ScoMo in your pants?

rextheute

Likes Dirt
Hmmm, I’m not sure - but it was a violent reaction - I have had before with that style of food .
Approx 15 yrs ago , I lost a lot of weight eating protein shakes , low calorie ?
Even now the smell of fried food makes me almost vomit - I still eat it tho hahaha only a little bit

And again asi have aged , my volume of food intake has reduced - steak , no more than 200 g max .

But Im a fatty boom bah - okay I’m ‘ Robust ‘ and shifting the weight is super hard once you are over 50 - however I am transitioning this year to a only 4 days a week in the hope of utilising more time doing
a - things I like
b - more exercise
will report in 3 months !

slowmick

"I am over 1000 kg"
The Peaks Challenge is a good illustration of what too many protein bars and gels can do to your insides over 11+ hours. The brown chamois/racing stripes are not uncommon by the end of the ride.

ForkinGreat

Random Krishna
The Peaks Challenge is a good illustration of what too many protein bars and gels can do to your insides over 11+ hours. The brown chamois/racing stripes are not uncommon by the end of the ride.
Nothing a good hosing down couldn't fix, I guess.
I think the cramping would be more of a concern for me...