Fcuking Disgusting

wtr

Likes Dirt
Never thought that I'll witness it happening before my eyes, right out in the open, so very daring, and so very infuriating.

A young bludger-looking bloke ran towards a blue sedan stopped at the lights driven by what looks like to be his wife/gf. The guy rushed in and slammed the door. At first, I thought it's just another one of those "pick me up at the lights" , but what he did next was absolutely disturbing. THAT prick, or maggotfuck, began pounding the lady with all his might, before even put on his seatbelt! It was just so spontaneous, and so violent. The lady driver was forced to hide against the door, trembling, and begging him to stop. But his knuckles were unforgiving, with each swing the lady gets pushed onto the door even harder.

The peak hour traffic started crawling again, but he's still brutally beating her till she can't corner herself into the door and the seat no more. Their wobbling car waddled on, and her desperate plead for him to stop was still crystal clear to the eyes of most pedestrians.

I was shocked none the less, and though the car has left the traffic light that was overshadowed by the tall office building and faded into the setting sun. But I could still imagine the poor lass copping a fistful in the distant. The only soothing lie I could tell myself was that things are now "momentarily better" because now that they are in the harmony of the afternoon sun, but nothing really changed. She most probably had a bleeding lip, numerous numbing bruises on her left arm, tilted her body sideways, sniffing and weeping quietly.

However, by the time I was done processing these frames in my mind, I realised I was already too late to remember her license plate. Something could've been done by the coppers if I handed her plate number to them, something that the coppers were supposed to do - to protect and serve. But I could only blame myself for not doing enough to help the agony she's in. It was the day before Valentine's day, and this is how he treats her, is this how much love really hurts?! Fuck that!! Total strangers, but the seeing of such chilling brutality against a female without a doubt left a bitter aftertaste in me.

BASHING WOMEN, IT'S NOT ON!!:mad::mad:

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damn warren, thats pretty gut wrenching :(

its so sad when people think that the only solution is to smack a few into their partner.. :angry:

lets just hope there is such a thing as karma, and that twit comes back in his next life as a nervous skinny dude in prison bunked with a big fat lonely inmate.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There's something else that makes me sick.:mad:

What a weak little piece of whale shit. I can't understand what goes on inside these peoples heads. I hope that guy gets banged up for a long time.

robracer

Likes Bikes
:mad: This is the lowest of the low gutter shit bashing women is not on & he should have the full force of the law & our rediculous judicial system thrust in his face .... hopefully one day he will get locked up & be bashed to a pulp as he cowers in the corner of his cell ....an eye for an eye i say.

Many years ago I had witnessed a similar bashing but not as violent but still very shocking as this maggot laid into his female driver at a set of lights. I could not hold back so being on a motorbike it was easy to slip beside them & glance through the window at this wanker and only after a few seconds glance did he stop, the lights changed & they took off.

The worst thing here was the woman seemed to not fend off the attack almost like it was a regular occurance to be beaten. This sorta thing shocks me to the core & I am left dumbfounded as to the life this person must live knowing they are women bashers!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
What a weak, gutless piece of shit. I know if I saw that happen, I would be onto them straight away. He'd get ripped out of the car and I'd kick his head in. Poor woman, I reckon instances like these would instigate the woman to boil over and split his head open.....BANG! Murder charge for her because she had enough of his crap. Justice eh........

scblack

Leucocholic
It is pissweak beyond imagining, and deserves to have the living shit bashed out of him.

But why did she not just get out of the car? How come she stuck around?

BrumbyJack

Likes Dirt
I can just imagine... she was probably late picking him up or something like that...

That made me cry when I read that... It is shocking to people to see stuff like that, so make sure you talk it out... I can understand you being too shocked to help. Your brain wouldn't believe what your eyes were seeing... and I'm sure you weren't alone in that state.

BTW, SCBlack, I can understand why she didn't get out of the car... it's probably her car and the only thing she has left in the world. She was probably also scared of what would happen if she did bolt.

I had a guy beat me up while I was driving once.... shocked me totally... I was not expecting it at all, I managed not to crash and somehow had the presence of mind to pull over and physically remove him from the car...(from the inside, i.e. push him out the door) luckily for me I'm quite big and strong for a girl. I can assure you I was in shock afterwards though and spent a few hours driving around in circles..

scblack

Leucocholic
BrumbyJack said:
BTW, SCBlack, I can understand why she didn't get out of the car... it's probably her car and the only thing she has left in the world.
But she could take the keys with her.

BrumbyJack said:
She was probably also scared of what would happen if she did bolt.
Could well be true I guess. But an abusive relationship HAS to be walked away from. A relationship is based on respect, clearly there is none here. But I have no idea what had happened, what their relationship is or anything.

But then I'm a bloke, and cannot imagine the feelings from the female perspective.:confused:

wtr, just noticed your signature - cool.:)

lotec

Banned
that sickens me to read that, if it had been me my impulse reaction would be to run up and tear the guy out of the car and hit him as hard as i possibly could, you said he didnt have his seatbelt on? all the better, guys hitting girls is just the lowest of low, if i ever witness it i feel sorry for whats gonna happen to the guy, you just dont do that kind of stuff, end of discussion. and if you do, you deserve whats coming to you :mad:

NCR600

Likes Dirt
That sucks. I hate bullies. It's not that the dude bashes women, he probably bashes anyone he thinks won't bash back.

It's probably best to stay out of it though. A very good mate of mine has an assault conviction for punching a guy he saw beating up a woman.

He was walking home from work, saw this couple arguing, with the guy pushing the girl around, and eventually he decided to do something about it when he started to punch her.

So he walked over the road and king hit the guy. My mate is a big guy and the basher decided to lay down and have a sleep.

The woman turned on him, physically attacking him. Someone called the cops, who were on the scene in minutes. The woman told the cops that it was an unprovoked attack! No witnesses were found, and my mate got done for assault.

Dumbellina

Likes Dirt
That is shithouse.

A girl who works for me was having trouble with attendance and concentration at work. I took her for coffee and asked what was up. She told me she had just moved in with her boyfriend and his parents. I also work with her boyfriend's father. We all know him as a kind gentle fella who is fun to have a drink or two with. Turns out his a shithead alcoholic who beats his wife and children relentlessly and she actually feared for her life. She's left work now but the boyfriend's father is still at work (in another section thankfully). Sorry to change the topic but it just made me think of her.

BrumbyJack

Likes Dirt
Dumbellina, there is a term for guys (and girls) like that....

It's called, "Instant Arsehole, just add alcohol" :mad:

Unfortunately there are far too many of them in this world :(

Scully

Likes Dirt
I was witness to a similar instance once.

I was driving along a road at about 1am one morning when I noticed a car parked up ahead and a woman walking away from it. As I got closer I saw a man get out of the car and follow the woman. I slowed down and looked in my review mirror as the guy ran after her and then crash tackled her to the ground and then began to lay into her with his fists. I turned around and drove back to where they were and called to police. I got out of the car and I tried to make the guy stop but he was in a rage and was punching her so hard I couldn't believe she hadn't been knocked out. I got closer and the guy then got up and turned his attention to me. I told the woman to run to a house and she did. The guy then came after me and so I backed off but he launched himself at me. He was very drunk and so I only copped a few badly timed hits to the head but I managed to land some of my own and thankfully the police arrived soon after.

I was informed that guy had a restraining order placed on him.

The most sickening thing was that there was a young child left in the back of the car. If I hadn't of passed when I did the child would very possibly be raised witnessing these sort of bashings as a regular thing.

It's so sad to see men that can do this women.

24seven

Likes Dirt
Scully said:
I was witness to a similar instance once.

I was driving along a road at about 1am one morning when I noticed a car parked up ahead and a woman walking away from it. As I got closer I saw a man get out of the car and follow the woman. I slowed down and looked in my review mirror as the guy ran after her and then crash tackled her to the ground and then began to lay into her with his fists. I turned around and drove back to where they were and called to police. I got out of the car and I tried to make the guy stop but he was in a rage and was punching her so hard I couldn't believe she hadn't been knocked out. I got closer and the guy then got up and turned his attention to me. I told the woman to run to a house and she did. The guy then came after me and so I backed off but he launched himself at me. He was very drunk and so I only copped a few badly timed hits to the head but I managed to land some of my own and thankfully the police arrived soon after.

I was informed that guy had a restraining order placed on him.

The most sickening thing was that there was a young child left in the back of the car. If I hadn't of passed when I did the child would very possibly be raised witnessing these sort of bashings as a regular thing.

It's so sad to see men that can do this women.
Did you get a medal? It certainly sounds like you deserve one! Top work.

Me and some mates were driving a few hrs south of Adelaide to go camping and we passed a truck stop with a car pulled in. There was a male and female in the car and the female was copping a beating. When the male (the driver) saw us brake and turn around he sped off. He was in a Commodore and we were in an old beaten Landcruiser! We didn't even have time to get his plates. Shame really because there were 4 of us!

slm33d

Likes Dirt
thats the owest thing any one can ever do BASH A WOMAN:mad: . i think my neighbour bashes his wife cause there never outside and she always looks like she has been hit by somethin . cant prove it but when i do POLICE are gunna kick his miserable arse. they need to have a special punishment for guys like that. i think a bashing by a cop with a night stick once a day for 3 years.:eek:

MasterOfReality

After forever
Used to happen all the time in a town where I used to work. We were housed in company accomodation, and one of the workers had a native missus.

She used to be at the pub all day, talking on his mobile all day, just doing stuff that was costing him big money. Like the time he came home from work and found his monthly mobile bill for $900. Didn't the shit hit the fan that day.

You could hear them yelling, throwing each other around their flat, beating the crap out of eachother etc.

She may have done a lot of stupid crap, but you don't beat up on women full stop.

And we found it best to keep out of it, let them sort it out themselves.

scblack

Leucocholic
A guy I knew, rugby prop roughly 120kg, had a neighbour who always bashed his missus round the house, the whole neighbourhood could hear it.

Anyhow one morning he met him in the driveway, the neighbour had a go at him, so my mate the prop beat the living shit out of him. Best feeling he ever had. And it was self defence, if ever the police got involved.

DEMONATION

Likes Dirt
wow what a big lad beating up a chick. really must be a tough guy... fuking pisses me off, where were u while this was happening? and why didnt any of the pedestrains have a go?

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
what a guttless, fcuk.

seriously you love a women so much that you marry her then soon on you bash her, i could never do that!!