Favourite Movie Quotes

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Stuart Mackenzie: Look at the size of that boy's head.
Tony Giardino: Shhh!
Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick.
Tony Giardino: Shhh, you're going to give the boy a complex.
Stuart Mackenzie: Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid.
Tony Giardino: Shh!
Stuart Mackenzie: Has it's own weather system.
Tony Giardino: Sh, sh, shh.
Stuart Mackenzie: HEAD! MOVE!
Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.
Heh, heh. Top movie, top character!

"HEID! PANTS! NOO!"

"Gie yer mother a kiss or I'll kick yer teeth in!"

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some of my favs from Zombieland

Tallahassee: Time to nut up or shut up!

Colombus: The first rule of Zombieland: Cardio. When the zombie outbreak first hit, the first to go, for obvious reasons... were the fatties.

Tallahassee: Where are you, you spongy, yellow, delicious bastards?

Colombus: Double tap. Always double tap.
Such a good movie.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
"We have a Piper Doon, a Piper is doon. It alright he's just pissed!"
I'm spending xmas day with a real-life version of Stuart.

My old flatmate's dad is from Govan in Glasgow, regularly wanders around the house on xmas day in his boxers and forces everyone to sit down to a traditional UK xmas dinner (roast turkey, roast veg, stuffing etc.) followed by neat whisky regardless of whether it's 36 degrees outside and we'd all much rather have a barbie and cold beers!

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
It would have to be this.....
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.
That is actually a legitament marine corps gun prayer.

sean767

Cannon Fodder
It's more like a rant than anything else, but damn I do love that movie and especially that scene:

[youtube]JKzM8xsQ5-U[/youtube]

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Dante666

Likes Dirt
"I'm not so bad, once you get to know me"- Agent Smith- The Matrix
(It has to be said in his voice to get the full effect though)

"Let's put a smile on that face"- The Joker - The Dark Knight.

"Ride to ruin, and the world's ending" King Theoden- Return of the King

"And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." - Rorschach - Watchmen

"Is that what happens to us? No time for friends, only our enemies leave roses? Violent lives ending violently" -Rorschach again -Watchmen

" THIS IS SPARTA" -Leonaidas - 300

dog boy

Likes Dirt
knocked up, fulll of awsome quotes! like i think he says some thing like " 2:40 both chesticles" and also " oh wow credit bush"

then theres anchor man. "it smells like big foots dick" and "your a smelly pirate hooker" :D

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.
I'd forgotten just how insanely funny Mike Myers can be.
Great pick!

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
/\Best movie ever!!/\

Turkish: "Fuck me, hold tight. What's that?"
Tommy: "It's me belt, Turkish."
Turkish: "No, Tommy, there's a gun in your trousers. What is a gun doing in your trousers?"
Tommy: "It's for protection."
Turkish: "Protection from what? Zee Germans?"

Tyrone: "I don't want that dog dribbling on my seats."
Vincent: "Your seats? Tyrone, this is a stolen car, mate."
Tyrone: "While I'm at the wheel, it's my car, so stop that dog dribbling on my seats. All right?"

Vincent: "This isa a shotgun, Sol."
Sol: "It's a fucking anti-aircraft gun, Vincent."
Vincent: "Yeah, well, I want to raise some pulses don't I?"
Sol: "You'll raise hell, nevermind pulses."

Vincent: "Why'd you do that for?"
Tyrone: "I didn't see it there."
Vincent: "It's a four ton-truck Tyrone. It's not as though it's a packet of fucking peanuts. Is it?"
Tyrone: "It was a funny angle."
Vincent: "It's behind you, Tyrone. When.ver you reverse, things come from behind you."

Mullet: "What the fuck you doing, Tone?"
Bullet Tooth Tony: "Driving down the street with your head stuck in my window. What you think I'm doing you penis?"

Avi: "Why do they call him The Bullet-Dodger?"
Bullet Tooth Tony: "Because he dodges bullets, Avi."

Errol: "Oye, fuck-face, who's speaking to you? He asked him, didn't he?"
Turkish: "Fuck-face? I like that one, Errol. I'll have to remember that one next time I'm climbing off yer mum."

Hehe, i love that movie! :p
Man, excellent movie. I laughed so hard while reading that.

My favourites: Tyler Durden, Fight Club.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJdfWdIBfE8&feature=related

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"Satan's not in a guitar pick, he's inside all of us, in our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or exercise, or tell the truth. He's what makes us want to party and have sex with each other all night long. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate..."

dr.evil

Likes Dirt
Police Squad and Naked Gun movies/tv series had some good lines.

Frank Drebin: I'm single! I love being single! I haven't had this much sex since I was a Boy Scout leader! [silence]......I mean at the time I was dating a lot.

Frank Drebin: Now, Jane, what can you tell us about the man you saw last night?
Jane: He's Caucasian.
Ed Hocken: Caucasian?
Jane: Yeah, you know, a white guy. A moustache. About six-foot-three.
Frank Drebin: Awfully big moustache.

Frank Drebin: It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girls dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day.

Ed Hocken: Did you by any chance have any occasion to know where Eddie was last night?
Mimi: Last night, why yes, he was with me. We went... to the movies.
Frank Drebin: Oh yeah?
Mimi: Yeah...On the Waterfront.
Ed Hocken: Come on, there are no movie theaters on the waterfront.
Frank Drebin: What were you doing on the waterfront last night, Eddie?
Eddie Casales: I wasn't on the waterfront. I was at the movies.
Ed Hocken: That's not what she says.

Frank Drebin: Now do you think you can beat the champ?
Buddy: I can take him blindfolded.
Frank Drebin: What if he's not blindfolded?