Eurovision 2008

Pete J

loves his dog
Let me say right now that I have no idea who actually won, and nor do I care, but Finland should be crowned all time champions of Eurovision for trying to win with Power Metal!
Damn straight! That was also the best performance as far as i was concerned, however come voting time the usual politics were in effect and it all went to poo. Russia winning is an absolute joke, there were others far more deserving of the 'honour', Israel for instance had a really good entry and Finland of course!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBcZcl_7D4E
Bosnia Herzegovina on the other hand was the most 'entertaining', i'm pretty sure they had been out shrooming before they came up with that one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3IubeEz-E

RCOH

Eats Squid
Germany had the shortest skirts, while greece & poland has the hoochiest singers. I liked the bosnia herzogovina costumes & the song was kinda catchy.
Norwegian back up singers were hot while the girlfriend of the russian guy was possibly the best looking girl i have ever seen in my life. I also like the pirate themed song (wolves of the sea, latvia?).

I still can't figure out the points system :confused: :confused:

I watched the whole show while trying to fix the bugs in my computer :eek:

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
I've worked on a couple of the Eurovisions when Ireland hosted them & they are brilliant fun, the music is, for the most part, complete shite, but everyone knows it & the whole thing is more about who can pump the most dry ice onto stage & have the coolest opening sequence than the actual song contest.

Ivan

Eats Squid
Germany had the shortest skirts, while greece & poland has the hoochiest singers. I liked the bosnia herzogovina costumes & the song was kinda catchy.
Norwegian back up singers were hot while the girlfriend of the russian guy was possibly the best looking girl i have ever seen in my life. I also like the pirate themed song (wolves of the sea, latvia?).

I still can't figure out the points system :confused: :confused:

I watched the whole show while trying to fix the bugs in my computer :eek:
Let's see some pics to back that statement up!

my_bike

Likes Dirt
Russia was first and Greece was second but Serbia my homeland could have come first instead of sixth. Voting for Eurovision is all done by your favorite countries not really the songs you like.
(confusing)