Downhill & Freeriders

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Keen as for Queenstown DH action.. I'm gonna have to do some serious arm twisting on my boss to let me have the time off work tho.
Twist on brother!

If there is still room at the house of rowdy dh'ers in Jan/feb nick, and my new frame arrives, and my wrist is healed, I'll try and come over staff travel...!

IF...!
Hook up the staff travel for sure! How is the wrist feeling?

jrewing

Eats Squid
No rained out...had a build day 2 weeks ago tho. Im keen, totally depending on weather tomorrow- Awaba or ourimbah

haltz

Likes Dirt
I reckon it's still worth a mission.. Did they race there recently?
Were supposed last weekend got canned though, comin from Sydney is a bit of a mission to be let down I'd say most of the berms would be full of silt I'm only 15 mins from there though haha

dominator

Likes Dirt
I'm heading up there anyways... a couple of silty berms aren't gonna stop me from getting my SHRED on.

Blake's heading up there to ride the XC so I'm gonna commandeer his ute for shuttles. All I need is a couple more peeps for a shuttle crew.

Who's keen?

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great Awaba ride today guys, I had a look at the footage and the camera was a little low on the helmet so didn't really get to much good footage

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Great Awaba ride today guys, I had a look at the footage and the camera was a little low on the helmet so didn't really get to much good footage
Spewing!
How bout the hand held shots, and the one from the car?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk