Downhill & Freeriders

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My AM bike is in getting the forks fixed as they didn't lockout anymore and they started to leak oil from
the top

haltz

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know the story with del rio as in a see on the wsmtb website they warn that both tracks are on private land and you can only ride them on race days, I also see there's a race there tomorrow so I'm guessing there'll be some club officials working on the track and Gettin pretty upset if we ride. Can anyone help I don't wanna go doing the wrong thing, let alone go all the way down there to do it

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know the story with del rio as in a see on the wsmtb website they warn that both tracks are on private land and you can only ride them on race days, I also see there's a race there tomorrow so I'm guessing there'll be some club officials working on the track and Gettin pretty upset if we ride. Can anyone help I don't wanna go doing the wrong thing, let alone go all the way down there to do it
pretty sure its only open for races. So, your only option is to enter the race. They won't let you ride it yourself whilst there is a race in progress.
Seems a real waste to me, why build a track that you can only ride a few times a year?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sweet. lets throw some dates out there..

weekend of Oct 8th ??
Should be all good, is it worth me coming down with you guys if i just want to spend the day at stromlo?
could all go for a steak or something i guess..

Anyone else want to ride little bikes with me? :decision:

nikmcc

Likes Dirt
Should be all good, is it worth me coming down with you guys if i just want to spend the day at stromlo?
could all go for a steak or something i guess..

Anyone else want to ride little bikes with me? :decision:
Im keen for little bike stromlo action anytime!

Also, In for a DH trip to canberra soon. Weekends are a bit tricky for next few weeks...

oh, and ... Questown DH trip Jan/Feb 2012 BOOKED!:clap2:

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Also, In for a DH trip to canberra soon. Weekends are a bit tricky for next few weeks...

Awesome!

Im heading to Taupo & Rotorua to do some riding in Jan so ill check it all out and report back, Ive heard good things :gossip:

dominator

Likes Dirt

Keen as for Queenstown DH action.. I'm gonna have to do some serious arm twisting on my boss to let me have the time off work tho.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If there is still room at the house of rowdy dh'ers in Jan/feb nick, and my new frame arrives, and my wrist is healed, I'll try and come over staff travel...!

IF...!