Demo 8 with new upgrades

downhill4life

Likes Dirt
Fark me that is by far one of the sexiest bikes i have ever seen and by the looks of those action pics you are riding it hard good wrk mate personally i think it would look better with the blue hubs and maybe the black fox 40 lowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flip_Whip

Likes Dirt
Really not digging those white crowns (whatever it's called, im talking about what holds the stantions on).

But the rest of it is utter sex!!

I had a 2007 one of these, they ride really nicely!

Enjoy it Andre!

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Small changes made :

Blue hope pro 2 hubs.... thats all about it LOL

some riding pics from last weekend and the bike with the new specialized stand

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Final changes before the national series round 1 start.... tested it today on the track and very happy with the performance of the Hope Moto V2 compare to the old Avid Code. I run the vented rotors and changed the hose with white goodridge off the Code. Weight wise not far from the old Code, pretty happy with it. Modulation wise much much better too....

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Yup rode her hard and we won the race.... Pretty happy with the bike even though it was 19kg. It's going on a diet now... few upgrades will be coming in two weeks time. Trying to lower it to 17-17.5kg should be good enough for me.

Last edited:

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well done man. Thats a mad achievement. I have just bought the 07 model one only with my parts off my old frame and love the FSR. Will never go away from 6-bar on the Demo's.
Tom.

claytos

Squid
That bike looks insane...what a beast and nice pics.

Oh gratz on the win thats awesome. Looks like it would've been a sweet track judging from the first pic with the rain and everything. nice

Last edited: