Demo 8 with new upgrades

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
Congrats on the win.
Bikes looking shmick as ever, what are the plans to drop the weight by 1.5-2kg?
Cheers for the comments guys, yeah the track is pretty awesome. the most pedaly track I've rode so far. no big jumps or drops but very flowy and well maintain. we never had that much rain before though....

@mountain_man planning to get ti springs, some carbon seat post, i sold the fork already and waiting for the one to come(surprise...hahaha...) then run all tubeless rims and tires. Some Ti bolts may be if I can find them here.Looking at the crank also coz it's quite heavy. My fork and wheelset currently kinda heavy. I got another set of hope on mavic 823. will post up a picture once its finished its diet hahahaa.... damn weight weenies LOL....

woody 14

Eats Squid
that bike is just stunning!!!!! iv always liked the demos they are deffinitly on my the top 5 sexyest bikes list.

great build mate and good luck with your racing.

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt

Few upgrades to lightened the baby.... :

09 fox 40 upper crown
Point 1 stem with Ti bolts
Diverse Ti spring
MTX on hope bulp hubs and converted to tubeless
Higroller LUST 2.35 tires

All ready for the 2nd round nats next weekend.....

billymtb

Likes Dirt
I may be wrong but is that 2.35 high roller on the front?

You'll be sliding your front out like it was a fad.

Though my favourite bike on here.

mountain_man(1)

Likes Dirt
Bike looks spectacular.
Your only new mod that i would have done differently would have been the wheels, I've had great luck with 721's on ProII's so there going on my demo (once i find a frame).

andrepalmer

Likes Dirt
@ Tupper, nah can't be bothered......

@ billymtb, I run the same set up before and it's okay. I still have minions on other wheelset that is coming with me to the race.

@ mountain_man, I got 823 on hope pro 2 but I'm repainting the rims 1st then build it.... the mtx so far are pretty strong. lets hope it stays strong for the next race...

Cheers for the comments guys....:)

mitch_46

Likes Dirt
Hottest demo out!!!!!!!

That looks farkin sick with all the white stuff, and the white crowns are awesome.

Good job!!