Dear Santa............

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Lets say someone has to buy you a gift for Christmas that costs no more than $100. What do you get?

2DIE

Likes Dirt
Bike stuff? CRC gift card

For me? I need a new kettle and electric frying pan. Or a Repco gift card would be cool.

If I was buying for someone else, probably perfume or colognes.

Did someone say you can have whatever you want up to $100?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I find myself having a really strong (and completely unnecessary) urge to get a new machete or a bush knife.

stirk

Burner
Lets say someone has to buy you a gift for Christmas that costs no more than $100. What do you get?
I'm guessing you're in a position to tell Santa what to get you or else the answer to your question is that you get some crap that person thinks you'd like.

Make em work for your pleasure and get an obscure vinyl record, something niche like that.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm guessing you're in a position to tell Santa what to get you or else the answer to your question is that you get some crap that person thinks you'd like.

Make em work for your pleasure and get an obscure vinyl record, something niche like that.
Haha, in that case I'd probably go for some early to mid nineties NBA basketball cards, all unopened of course. Failing that, some official memorabilia from the 1989 Batman movie would be ace.

Look, you can't go wrong with buying the right brake pads for a mountain biker for Christmas. I'll have some metal sintered's thanks!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hahahahaa! I'd love to see your boss's reaction if you got sprung looking at that at work Minlak. :love: Surely it'd be a high five?

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fck that is funny.

PP what you thinking? Proper machete or something large and bushcrafty. To be anywhere near comparable in cutting power it's gonna weigh a ton. Reminds me I saw a dude selling a WW1 kukri for ~$100 the other day, 16-17in blade from memory. Would def be hefty, but have a story behind it.

Mail Man

Likes Dirt
I opened this thread with high expectations, I have been asked by my wife to name a few things I would want for Christmas and she will pick one of the items. I was excited to see Dozer started this thread and I was hoping to find some great ideas. Unfortunately it has already been trolled.

Can we please have some serious responses, I think it would help me make my list. Does not need to be bike related but if it is great.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I opened this thread with high expectations, I have been asked by my wife to name a few things I would want for Christmas and she will pick one of the items. I was excited to see Dozer started this thread and I was hoping to find some great ideas. Unfortunately it has already been trolled.

Can we please have some serious responses, I think it would help me make my list. Does not need to be bike related but if it is great.
7 mentions of self, and 0 contributions - that's cool, I think you were in Scrooged so it's understandable.

Here's some socks to the value of $100

Attachments

link1896

Mr Greenfield
A tad under 100 bucks.

96 bucks.

Sponsor two goats to be donated to a person in Africa. Can't beat a goat

Last edited:

Rob_74

Likes Dirt

This care package might be a good gift for you.

https://www.ruindays.com/products/butthurt-care-package

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fck that is funny.

PP what you thinking? Proper machete or something large and bushcrafty. To be anywhere near comparable in cutting power it's gonna weigh a ton. Reminds me I saw a dude selling a WW1 kukri for ~$100 the other day, 16-17in blade from memory. Would def be hefty, but have a story behind it.
I've already got a kukhuri from cold steel. Its a beast! Plus I love their youtube channel. With some shopping around I could get a couple of their machetes for $100! The gladius is high on my list (double sided so I can chop for longer between sharpening) or the Katana machete for big slashing jobs...and then it just keeps going. So many cool shapes. I'd grab a small fixed blade knife as well (excellent price on these compared to the folders) but it's not convenient in the trail pack.

Someone isn't getting enough large penises.