Dead Snow

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Well, I called cinemas, went to video shops, and got the same answer. Not foR a long while buddy. fine, I'll just download it. No torrents. Bugger.

Not anymore! This eagerly awaited movie, which played at Sundance, is now watchable foR those stuck on Remote islands such as this. Not suRe about the Kiwis, but who cares.

Definitely one of the best movies I've seen. Watching it was very enjoyable, and they had some impRessive scenes. Some stuff I've never seen befoRe, along with many tRibutes to the oldschool - I'm sure there are heaps I missed too. Enjoyed the realistic nature of it, they conveyed some things really well.

Jesus H Christ - listen to them speak without the subtitles, it's bizarre language.

If you have no idea what I'm on about, Dead Snow is a Norwegian Nazi Zombie movie, released this year.
Preview and poster. http://thefilmjunkie.wordpress.com/2009/01/15/nazi-zombies/

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Looks pretty decent although my immersion in Max Brooks books (Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z) has somewhat spoiled it for me as I now know that the safest place to be in a zombie outbreak is in the snow.

Zombies generate no body heat and as such tend to freeze solid at low temperatures. The premise behind this norwegian film is therefore plainly ludicrous, I tell ya! :cool:

Still if I can get over that blatant ignorance of the basic laws of thermodynamics I reckon it could be a pretty cool little flick.

On the same subject, another interesting movie to catch (when it gets made that is, until then I might check out the book) is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Yup, ghouls roaming around in period costume. F***ing Colin Firth better get disembowelled in it...

Matt H

Eats Squid
Looks pretty decent although my immersion in Max Brooks books (Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z) has somewhat spoiled it for me as I now know that the safest place to be in a zombie outbreak is in the snow.

Zombies generate no body heat and as such tend to freeze solid at low temperatures. The premise behind this norwegian film is therefore plainly ludicrous, I tell ya! :cool:
Speaking of ludicrous

:p

Attachments

Last edited:

daveproc

Likes Dirt
Great movie. I love how they have shot the scenes of the people gearing up the same way Raimi showed Ash gearing up in Evil Dead.

sunny

Likes Dirt
Saw this one last week - it was great.... Well worth the watch for those who like their zombie's....

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Speaking of ludicrous

:p
I certainly pity that fool.

Live human tissue may require adenozenetriphosphate to enable muscle movement but a ghoul's tissue is quite clearly dead and flooded with Solanum - the virus that causes reanimation.

Mr T is quite clearly not thinking outside the box andI for one refuse to pay heed to a science lecture from a man who has on dozens - if not hundreds - of occasions fallen for the tranquiliser-laced milk trick whenever a plane journey is on the cards...

:rolleyes: