Crash Pics Thread

cabbo

Likes Dirt
Mate, all the best for Friday's results, try doing as little as possible, ice for 20min every 2hrs will hopefully reduce the amount of inflammation. Thumbs up for Friday.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Mate, all the best for Friday's results, try doing as little as possible, ice for 20min every 2hrs will hopefully reduce the amount of inflammation. Thumbs up for Friday.
Thanks mate, I'm feeling pretty good today. Just been sitting down leg up all day, getting pretty tough just watching tele and eating but I'm soldiering through. It's actually feeling pretty good today, swelling how come down a decent amount last night and I can put more of my weight on it but still doesn't quite want to extend.

I know I shouldn't but maybe racing is back on this weekend!

EDIT: Well maybe not racing. Did some little tests, if I'm sitting on the end of the bed I can't raise my foot more than a few inches off the ground, not painful just can't do it, same with the ankle, legs both straight my ankle wont move half as far as my right foot and only my knee was hit. Not sure what this could be but would love to still get one race run in and try and keep some points in the series.

Last edited:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Fucck this. Timed my cigarettes perfectly with being called in for the doctor at er three times and got discharged. Back again tomorrow....

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Apparently my wrist isn't broken now, but ligament damage maybe so gotta get an mri now. But, got my hand x Ray back.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well, leg is fine. Went racing. Broke one hand broke the other wrist. Whoops.
Glad to hear it's not broken. A few years ago I broke a metacarpal in each hand crashing on the last hip of the Triple Treat at Stromlo - and I can tell you that being incapacitated is not a fun time!

hakka

Likes Dirt
[video=youtube_share;mpweJhd_eZ0]https://youtu.be/mpweJhd_eZ0[/video]

Went for a ride with the GoPro, went too fast. Crashed.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
[video=youtube_share;mpweJhd_eZ0]https://youtu.be/mpweJhd_eZ0[/video]

Went for a ride with the GoPro, went too fast. Crashed.
You hack!
(Hak?) (Ha[c]k?) I dunno, you get the drift. I really have nothing of value to contribute.