Coolest Person In The World

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MattC - I used to think Henry Rollins was cool until I read one of his books, the man comes across as a complete meathead.
I think Rollins was never cool but he has done some cool stuff. Black Flag were great, Rollins Band in especially '92 were devestating and spoken word was cool around the late 80s and early 90s.

Rollins can be a real arsehole but everyone knows this, he isn't Mr Nice Guy and to somehow think he would be is silly... look at the stuff he does you don't scream your guts out like that and be nice. What is interesting is his light grip on sanity, which really in '92 was very very thin.. hence the great shows.

Miles is cooler dead than most people will ever be while alive.

Oh, has anyone mentioned Keef yet?
I agree with these two... they are classics.

Matt C

Likes Dirt
A girl I know saw him a couple of weeks ago at a knicks game with Bobby Baccalah. He's rocking the most awesome in facial hair stylings these days...
Puss and Unkle Jnr were at a Knicks game i saw in Maddison Square earlier this year. Jnr sang the national anthem....made my night.

Oh, and this guys belongs in this thread too.

Last edited:

lawno

Likes Bikes
it would have to be one of the kids at my school... he is 13 and already has a full beard!

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Me

Because this is my 2,000th post.

:p

EDIT: Wait, no it's not. I forgot it's Offtopic. I'll leave evidence of my idiocy here for all to laugh at.

This is God's way of saying "No Greg, you are not cool"

INRI

Likes Dirt
RICK TA LIFE

SHOUTOUTS TO RTL NYC KING 25TL 25 TA LIFE AND ALL DA OLD CREW EVA

Total douche, many screws loose but super cool. Add him on myspace for a taste of his insanity via bulletin.

howie_two4

Likes Dirt
Me

Because this is my 2,000th post.

:p

EDIT: Wait, no it's not. I forgot it's Offtopic. I'll leave evidence of my idiocy here for all to laugh at.

This is God's way of saying "No Greg, you are not cool"
Quick make one more post! People won't realise your mistake if you do it quickly :p